Reviews for In Retrospect
demonananas chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Well way to go. Now you've got the stuck in my head. Also, Carmen is incredibly cute. She sort of reminds me of myself, except I only have ever had three romantic interludes in my entire life. Let me tell you about them.

The first was named Johnny. He asked me out and I was like "er, why not?" Well like a week later he came to school with make up and he grew out his hair. And I was like "well okay" but he was a nice friend so I was just like whatevs. And then someone was like "Are you two still going out?" and I was like "idk" and he was like "I guess not." So it was a very lackluster romance that neither of us were invested in. But now he identifies as female and I'm fairly certain he only 'liked' me because I'm rather masculine. ._.

The second was apparently named Alexis. I didn't know we were going out until we went out to see a movie and she tried to kiss me and I was like 'uhhh, no I don't think so'. xD And then we 'broke up', I think. I don't really know.. but apparently we were going out for eight months. Whoops.

And then the third you know all about. Katelyn. I'm just keeping her around because it's easy to remember her name... ;)

Anyway! Back to the story. I think it's adorable, have I mentioned? Pepper reminds me of one of my friends, who is also coincidentally Asian, but she's from Vietnam. Also, I remember the first time I heard 'Girlfriend'. I was in seventh grade and this girl name Allison jumped on my desk and went "HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" and I was like "... me neither." And it was awks.
demonananas chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh my gosh this is beautiful.

I don't remember much of my sophomore year except that the second semester was when my best friend died and my parents told me that they were splitting up on the same day I found out Ashley was in a coma. Still, I guess I can't complain too much. Ashley was the one who made me confident enough in my writing to finish a story all the way through.

And I can totally relate to Carmen's denial about her hair darkening. I refused to admit that my hair was getting darker. And then I was like "screw the system!" and just dyed it red. And then I was like "no! not a ginger!" and dyed it brown. And then I went to Katelyn's house and tried to dye it brown... AND IT TURNED SCARLET. Ugh. UGGGHHHH. But then we dyed it brown again and it was good. And then I got irritated with it and just cut it all off last month.

And yay! Oh my gosh I'm just so excited for a new story. X3 Also sorry for taking so long to review.
The Lonely God chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL OKAY OW
THIS IS LIKE MY FIRST CRUSH AND THE WHOLE BUTTERFLIES ISSUE BEHIND IT AND IT'S SO REAL AND I'M HAVING FEELINGS

i love this

i love it

right in the feels shade right in the feels

you inspire me to update

BUT NOW I'M WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART BECAUSE HELLO BLAKE YOU'RE SO NICE AND PERF AND UGHFWC

also nerd ropes are my favorite candy so thank you
The Lonely God chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
HELLO DEAR HELLO I READ THIS INTRO AND IT IS LOVELY.

No but for serious, I'm so excited for this! My new story has a fifteen year old for a character and so we match! :D We should have updating wars, that's what Kaitlin and I used to do ages ago.

Anyway, I'm really excited for this and to meet the rest of your characters. They sound so lovely! And you are actually such a good writer I am jealous this isn't FAIR

OKAY ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER