Reviews for The Experiment
MissIrralee chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I do like the premise for this story with kidnap and experimentation on a victim who ends up with superpowers.

I'm my opinion, I feel that the family she is staying with forgive her very easily when she threatens their son Mikey and tries to blackmail them. Yes I am assuming it was her survival training kicking in, but still it was just a little overkill.

I'm very curious as to where this story is going; so many fascinating possibilities!

Congratulations winning!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Well then, keep up the good work! :)
Mandy Tyler chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Very good flow to the story with good cliffhangers. The chapter length is perfect. In chapter two you have Henry explaining everything to her at once. Then you have him explain again to the family. It seemed a bit redundant and rushed. Especially when later it's stated that Henry wants her to remember things at her own pace. I'd suggest you sparingly reveal her background in bits spaced amongst several chapters. In that way you generate more mystery and suspense for the reader and can deal more effectively with her emotions as she learns about her past and who she is a bit at a time.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I like it...It's different than the things I normally read on here. Congratulations on the win!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I really like what I'm reading so far. You only changed from present to past tense one, so great job on that. I would write out your numbers though. You write them out here, but not in chapter one. I really didn't see any grammar issues, only a couple of capitalization errors. Great work overall!
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Suspenseful start and interesting story idea. I can't say much just from the first chapter, but it was definitely interesting. Happy writing!
E
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I'm looking foward to this!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I'll enjoy reading this!
ThePhoenixDaughter chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
nice chapter ;)
ThePhoenixDaughter chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
good chapter :)
ThePhoenixDaughter chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
love it so far, please continue