Reviews for It Can't Get Any Worse, Can It?
cvbnjmhjkjhgfv chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I'm so sorry I'm here too late to read this story. The summary sounds so promising. Anyway, if you ever do publish it, let your fans know, won't you? x)
Zilla 2000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Love the story sorry you had to take it down
H. Meadows chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Waaaaaaaah i never got to read the ending. :( i only got to chapter twelve.

But good for you, protecting your work. People are just outright shitty. Best of luck in the future!
Irony'sFriend chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
I am so glad you decided to write a sequel! I'm about to go check out the first chapter now!

And another thing, I now have a lovely new playlist labeled It Can't Get Any Worse, Can It? :D
Irony'sFriend chapter 27 . 6/28/2013
I'm still holding out for that sequel! I have loved going on this crazy love adventure with Ben and Krissy, and it really has been a pleasure the entire way. They're so precious to me, and they're not even my characters! You really put a lot into this story, and we readers can feel it. It's such a joy to read.

Now sadly, it's over... I mean, I know have your other stories, and I can always reread this one, but it's still kind of a whole in my life. Like I said, I'm waiting for that sequel!
Irony'sFriend chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
And finally, Ben catches a break! This makes me so happy because he has been through hell and back, and he finally he gets a happy ending. He and Krissy both deserve it so much.

And you wrap it up so brilliantly. It's not overly cheesy, but it's still cute enough to give me the warm fuzzies. I'm so glad you added Aunt Joyce in there. I feel like that needed wrapped up as well. Now I'm depressed because I only have one chapter left.
Irony'sFriend chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
This is so beautiful, so perfect, so incredible, there is not even words to describe it! It feels like you put your heart and soul into this climax, and it's such a beautiful example of writing, emotion, style, action, and just everything! I wish I could explain better, but you've surpassed my ability to describe.

I could easily picture the basketball game, and Ben's feelings are clear throughout. Then the part with Krissy... I really do apologize. I just can't words right now. The climax has me too frazzled.
Irony'sFriend chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
The angst continues, and it's eating away at my heart. I know what happens next, so I have that to hang on, but it's still hard to read. I want to just scream at them, 'Make up already!' But I know your ending is much, much better of course.

The Fighting Cacti still gets me. The comic relief is greatly appreciated!
Irony'sFriend chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this chapter. I feel so bad for both Ben and Krissy. Krissy is broken and alone, and Ben is in the same boat, but he just can't see it. He can't make himself vulnerable again, and I can't really blame them.

But they say the darkest hour is before dawn. My only comfort is I know what happens next!
Irony'sFriend chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
I just love this! It shows that even when you hit rockbottom, there's always hope. Unlike certain other characters (coughBellacough), Ben is doing something productive. He's going to show his tormentors. He's trying.

Also, you know how much I love Ben and his dad working together. It's such a beautiful moment: father and son playing one-on-one, the mother cheering them on. I love it.

Not to mention, his parents' love story is just adorable. It reminds me of A Knight's Tale. Have you seen that movie? The love interests do something similar there, but in a medieval version I guess. Anyway! It was perfect
Irony'sFriend chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Am I terrible if I say this is actually one of my favorite parts of the story? It's just, Ben and his dad are finally on the same side, and I think that's so sweet and adorable. After years of false pretenses and awkward small talk, they finally understand each other. I'm almost happier about that than Ben and Krissy getting together (just almost)
vadershelmet chapter 27 . 6/24/2013
I'm not normally one who reads YA fiction, considering most of it is about vampires or written for girls. I was just browsing one day when I found this story. By the end of Chapter 1, I was intrigued. You've told a compelling story that is totally relevant to both high school drama and romance alike. Great work, truly. I'm highly anticipating the sequel.
Irony'sFriend chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
What I love so much about Ben's story is I feel like I'm him. His problems are my problems. His heartbreak is my heartbreak. His humiliation is my humiliation. I don't know how you do it, but I feel like my only concerns should be his.

His voice is so strong that it's easy to fall into. The obvious grief and pain here is palpable, and I'll never get over how well you write out these emotions.
Irony'sFriend chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
I think I hate Perry almost as much as Melina. It's a hard choice really, but both of them rank very high on my Things I Hate More Than Writers' Block list. It's a short list, but they're definitely on it.

My favorite part about this chapter is the way it gives you hope and then rips it away. First, there's the ultimate horror of Oh-my-gosh-Ben-is-going-to-die! Then there's a tiny ray of sunshine, a little glimpse of hope, and you start to think, 'Hey, maybe this will turn out okay!' And then the last paragraph with that awful Perry takes that hope and smashes it into the ground. It's really impressive writing.
Irony'sFriend chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
I love seeing Ben finally snap. I mean, I feel awful for him, but I still have a soft spot for this scene. Through the whole story, Ben keeps his retorts in his mind where they can't do any harm, but he can't just take it anymore. He snaps and lets it all out, and as the reader, I can't help but cheer him on even though I really just want to give him a hug.

I can practically feel his anguish. Every part of this chapter echoes with the defeat and misery that is weighing down on Ben. You always describe his emotions in a way that we can feel them, too.
145 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »