Reviews for Pop Culture
tolerate chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
[And Grandpa's smoking
On street corners.]

I think you meant 'at street corners' and not 'on street corners'.

Pffft, I think this poem was hilarious in a way and it made me laugh because just imagine that happening! It'd be funny. Anyway, I don't think that they'd still be all YOLO and stuff when they reach a certain age. Good poem though!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh Hallejuah! Someone sees the sense. Yeah what you doing now may be some phase but what if it isn't? Do you really want your kids to see you as that!? All I can really say is this is flawless and I just want to stand up and clap this was so God damn true and just read my mind on what people are doing nowadays. We need to grow and stop leaving this as our legacy, I know not everyone does it but still the fact that some do is just...horrible. I loved this and it made me laugh and spit my drink. I love the imagery, the flow, the humour and the imperatives - it all works and is great. Just great! Sorry for the jumbled ramble in this review.
MechanicMasquerade chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
So true TT This generation is trying to grow up too fast, and not only that, but it's leaving a terrible imprint on society
By the way, this is TheLastCookieIsMine, I change my username to MechanicFreak :3
I may not always review, but I always make sure to read your work! :D