Reviews for Cutting Threads
Rozalie chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I'm looking forward to finding out what is a Thread Cutter and the role he plays.
Inspector Goole chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hi Rebel Maru,
Sorry for not reviewing for ages, but another really great story. I can't even stress how happy I am for you that you wrote all of these amazing things, and I know there is so much more to come. I'm afraid this is only a short review, but you know how life is at the moment.
Cheers to achieving so much, and affecting so many,
Inspector Goole
vickifay chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
This chapter has just peaked me interest, with the threat of Thread Cutters and Iris having to kill for emotions. Could that possibly be foreshadowing, hmm? What if something happened to Iris and she ended up with no emotions, so she would have to kill the person retaining that emotion in its strongest form to get it back? That's my headcanon, anyway.
auroraglider chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This story is really good. Your writing style is excellent and lets the story flow very smoothly. It told me alot about each characters' personalities and had just enough of a hook to make me want to keep reading. I definitely will follow this story and author.
TalaWolf TP chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
those pesky logarithms... they trouble even the best of us... i love reading this - it's sooo good! I captures the essence of school life combined with that scary thought at the back of your mind and the scene in a film where although you just know the danger is coming and is going to make you jump you still jump anyway! To adapt a quote from finding nemo 'Just keep writing, just keep writing...' :)
Edosipeo 11 fo TP sio txeno rofo emo... i need to get out more
see ya soon Maru from Tala
TalaWolf chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
ooh spine tingling ending... I know what i'd do if it were me... but what will Iris do? will she kill him to satisfy her own desires or will she fall to the will of her 15th mark - love ... as always amazingness! oh and (") yay! keep writing and i'll keep reviewing!
TalaCodean chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ehto tniho sio nio ehto eltito!
... (tsujo ekilo Neo morfo ehto Matrix)
A elttilo ffo cipoto I wonko...
Anyway, i like this so far its looking good, i like the way you portray him being distracted and the friends feelings about it... very real and good comedy material! i shall now read the next chapter!
Retalo FLUFFY!
Rozalie chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I like how the imagery remained consistant throughout all the chapters. It created all sorts of feelings for me as I was reading. It was just that good. I'm also liking the romance that is developing and it's going to be interesting how it plays out.

I hope you update soon.
Rozalie chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
It's a good first chapter. You have a well balance between dialogue and imagery. Actually I think imagery is your strong point. I can picture everything clearly as it happens. Your characters are interesting too. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Indigo Scrawl chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Woah. Dude, this is freaking epic! I literally got shivers down my spine while reading. Honestly I'll die if you do not update soon. Its just so fantastic!
vickifay chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Ah, so Iris is having second thoughts after all. Good for her! I'm still very curious why Nathan is so special. Sure, he's good at math, but why would that set him in the Fates line of fire? Guess I'l have to find out later!
Felrain chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I spotted a few minor errors but nothing to big. You had brilliant imagery and from chapter one alone my interest is piqued!
Mala-Roze chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love it the imagery is really good and so far I love the story. There are some gramatical errors that you might want to watch for like sentence fragments for example. But other than that it is really good
JWT chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I have to say, my favourite part of the first chapter was how, amid all this dramatic and beautiful description, you suddenly throw out the line, "Because you're a dunderhead." I think I loved Erica right away just for that :)

The description in the prologue is absolutely marvelous. I love the general tone of this story - quite eerie despite the normality of the school setting - and I'm intrigued to see where it goes.

I think the only criticism is one teeny little detail. The line "Iris Alden, new girl at Wright Senior School and most recent obsession of Kieran Evans" at the beginning of chapter two sounds a little introduction-y, if you know what I mean by that. If that line had come before the scene from Iris's POV at the end of chapter one it would fit, but I think given that the reader had already been made aware of the fact that she is the girl he is obsessed with it's an unecessary reminder.
I hope that made sense, it's sort of hard to explain what I mean.

But other than that minute little detail I have no criticisms. Keep it up! :)
Pretty-Unpretty chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
The beginning gave me a creepy feeling and the descriptions and Iris is sort of... creepy in a good way. How do you pronounce Kieran? I've never seen that name in my life.

Besides this story seems sort of interesting and I like it so far.