Reviews for Suburban Nightmare: Scott Of The Dead
daniel pritchard chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
awesome need more chapters (from basil-more lesbians!) (from jared-o.o) o ye and basil wants to be back in it cuz he might have survived when evil jared locked us in the classroom! :D
faggot face chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
i nEED MORE OF THE STORY PLS
daniel pritchard chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
awesome! but who is allistair?
fuelledbycake chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hi guys. Its Scott here otherwise known as fuelledbycake. My fic may be taken a while to be updated because i want to make it as long and entertaining as i can. I appreciate all the reviews but Jared you KNEW what would happen to you and yet you agreed to be in the story please do not review in spite and sourness.

Thank you all for reading and reviewing my story, i love each and every one of you.

Signed, fuelledbycake
Update chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Update now
tippi chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
update it soon or i will break all of your fingers :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

JOKING i'm not that mean
jared chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
i agree with reviewermonkey think how we all feel you killed us all!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
ha ha scott went out with lesbian girl he got cheated on by a girl with another girl hahahah
daniel chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
awesome! sad about harrsion tho!:(
Jess chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Make me die and I will hurt u in many possible ways
Danny's Chambers chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
This was a great story and i really liked the ending :) Can't wait to read your next one :D
Danny's Chambers chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is an amazing story :) i really like it :D
jared chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
thanks for making me sound like a total idiot and i want to let my brother die this novel sucks!
tippi chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
bro, update it pleaseeee I'm going mental without chapte bye
Jess chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Hi Scott. Hi hi hi. Okay, you're an absolutely brilliant writer. You need to tell me when you update, k? It's weird reading myself as a character but it's pretty cool I guess. Update soon o:

OH AND THAT FORK BIT NEAR THE START WAS FAB. I 3 FORKS. THE BEST WEAPONS EVER. BYE