Reviews for Better Tomorrow
Green M chapter 19 . 2/16
Oh! What a surprise! Thank you so much for keep writing this in that sweet way your doing it. I'm still in love of Rosa Dean.
Fra chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
What has my child done to herself now?
Che cosa si è fatta mia figlia adesso?

Diana from school sprained my ankle, Dad. A girl from school walked me home
Diana, della mia scuola mi ha fatto slogare la caviglia, papà. Una ragazza di scuola mi ha accompagnato a casa.

Angelo, you damn uncle get that light out of my room.
Angelo, dannato zio, punta quella luce fuori dalla mia stanza.

This year is going to be fun
Quest'anno sarà divertente

:) like this your dialogues sound better in italian :) anyway nice story! Byeeee
Green M chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
so... ok, it was a good chapter. i entirely love the detail of the roses on Rosa's bed & it was so sweet that Lidia kiss her (at the nose but at the end a kiss) thank you for the update :D
h earthserpent chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
sorry but not a fan of this chapter. bring on the next one.
H. Earthserpent chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
:D can't wait for the next one. please don't make me wait long. :)
h eatthserpent chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
:D i like. bring on the next one.
Green M chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
So great! Thanks for the new chapter. Anna claire it's such a sweet girl. I can't wait for the next chapter when Rosa and Lidia reunite (i mean awake, both) Again it's great.
Green M chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This chapter was so sweet even when i was hoping to see what happened between this two and how it's gonna be there progress after the halloween night but the little sleepy head of Rosa stole my heart. And currently the human pillow (Lydia) it's proof that the chivalry is still alive. Can't wait for next chapter.
h earthserpent chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
:D update update update. :)
Green M chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
Aww! It was so cute (cookies and movies just perfect) Too bad you can not post in a while, but I wait patiently until the next chapter.
Green M chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
So WOW!, I'm so much into this right now. Please keep writing more chapters, because i can wait to see what's next for these two.
they're such a lovely pair (i don't know if it's the right word to discribe them but i think so) with this mix of cute/bittersweet that i love. Anyway it's great.
h earthserpent chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
:D more more more. :)
h earthserpent chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
bring on the next one.
H. Earthserpent chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
:D its not bad i tell you that. keep up the good work. :) bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
:D i loved it. now how about some more huh. :)