Reviews for Storia della nostre vite, intrecciate
H. Earthserpent chapter 17 . 4/16
:D can't wait for the next one. please don't make me wait long. :)
h eatthserpent chapter 16 . 3/11
:D i like. bring on the next one.
Green M chapter 16 . 3/10
So great! Thanks for the new chapter. Anna claire it's such a sweet girl. I can't wait for the next chapter when Rosa and Lidia reunite (i mean awake, both) Again it's great.
Green M chapter 1 . 2/10
This chapter was so sweet even when i was hoping to see what happened between this two and how it's gonna be there progress after the halloween night but the little sleepy head of Rosa stole my heart. And currently the human pillow (Lydia) it's proof that the chivalry is still alive. Can't wait for next chapter.
h earthserpent chapter 15 . 2/10
:D update update update. :)
Green M chapter 14 . 1/21
Aww! It was so cute (cookies and movies just perfect) Too bad you can not post in a while, but I wait patiently until the next chapter.
Green M chapter 13 . 1/12
So WOW!, I'm so much into this right now. Please keep writing more chapters, because i can wait to see what's next for these two.
they're such a lovely pair (i don't know if it's the right word to discribe them but i think so) with this mix of cute/bittersweet that i love. Anyway it's great.
h earthserpent chapter 13 . 1/11
:D more more more. :)
h earthserpent chapter 12 . 1/2
bring on the next one.
H. Earthserpent chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
:D its not bad i tell you that. keep up the good work. :) bring on the next one.
h earthserpent chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
:D i loved it. now how about some more huh. :)
LuxVenus chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This was great. Happy we got somewhere in this chapter as far as moving forward with their relationship. Looking forward to another one.
H. Earthserpent chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
:D yes a little dark...but okay. Bring on the next one. :)
Starbelly chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Yo, i've been reading your story, it looks very interesting, and i'm liking the characters, yup. I'll be waiting for the update, yes :)
h earthserpent chapter 9 . 5/29/2013