Reviews for The Madness
Eleantris chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love this. I like the atmosphere to it, the hesitancy in the questions. It's really well written. :)
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awesome imagery, and I love the repeated uses of alliteration, it really adds something to the flow of the poem. When I got to the bottom, I immediately thought of zombies, although I reckon that's just my morbid side coming out to play with something beautiful. Nice job! :D
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love how you have portrayed madness here! Your use of alliteration is very effective in conveying these feelings. Another great write, well done!

xx
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is brilliant, the pace really had me in a tight grip there and the imagery was very clever and intriguing. I love the last line, brilliant - very clever because it's they're questioning they're sanity. It's a very eerie piece but superbly written, very nice job. This is a great piece! :-)
tolerate chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
It flowed beautifully like a fast-paced song with a really good rhythm. I liked the words you've chosen and I think they created a beat that was unique as well as captivating. The 'Hush. Listen' and 'Look. Watch' are like pauses, and after that, the pace resumes its speed and gets me to the part where you write 'step by step'. For some reason, I imagined a wooden floor with someone's footsteps. You wrote 'silenced feet', but I heard a thumping, like a heartbeat. I think it was a background noise, and I suppose it was created by the fact that my heartbeat was louder than their footsteps. The last two lines were hysterical, like a person questioning their sanity and being very, very afraid. Good job on this poem! I loved it.
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love this. Nice job.
Valenteen chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
No, you aren't mad. A beautiful poem that paints an eerie and surreal picture in your mind. Beautiful.