Reviews for The Rape of Persephone
zagato chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
this is lovely, thank you!
Lexica chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
This is amazing can't wait for more!
miezqah chapter 4 . 2/21/2018
can you make even more continues chapters about this fanfiction .
I would love to read more about this you wrote
please !
miezqah chapter 4 . 2/21/2018
Type your review here.
can you continue a new chapter 5 of this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
Hadies would do well to apologize to Persephonie for his unjust behavior.
Aly chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Wow, this is sooo creative! i truly enjoy reading it :) hope you plan on updating!
Alli Cat chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
If you could send me updates about your story or if you ever need help with your story, I am here for you from a writer to a writer. Contact me by email and I check daily.
Gmail:
Alli Cat chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
I have a FanFiction account and somehow it won't let me log into this one since it will link the FictionPress to the FanFiction. Any-who, I love the story so far and I feel like the main character, Persephone, is kinda like me right now in high school but we have different things going on in our life. But I would love it if you would continue your story, because I think you have talent as a writer and you should try to use it as a medium in the near future or in the future (based on how old you are).
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
i love your story! please keep writing. i cant wait to read the rest of it. xx
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is such an good idea, I love the originality. The grammar and syntax? Practical perfection!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
One-I don't think you need to change names-I LOVE THEM! Two-BRILLIANCE SHINED with this chapter AND I would want to take a decayed fish and beat Zeus with it! Poor Persephone-and Hermes needs his A** KICKED TOO!
selkie chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
soo good..update soon! I'm dying to see what happens with Persephone and Hades
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Love this story! And I like the Greek names! Waiting for the update was torture though! Please up date soon
JacquelynKnight chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I absolutely adore the characterizations in this story. I was worried that Pers would have to be a push over puppy-eyed kind of character to explain why she kept coming back to Hades as a friends, but she gives tit-for-tat. I love this. Please keep writing this.
Daily Beauty chapter 4 . 5/4/2013