Reviews for The Rape of Persephone
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
OH GOOD LORD Alexis-another BRILLIANT and INTENSE and INTRIGUING chapter! Why now of all times does Zeus decide he wants to develop a relationship with his daughter? I also think Persephone has a right to know of all her siblings-it would be pretty awkward to get into a relationship with a brother-I LOVE HOW YOUR MIND WORKS HERE Alexis and cannot wait for more!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
OMG what the hell girl! Well that was a bit awkward for Apollo and Persephone and I actually had to laugh at Apollo's reaction to the news! GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Epic! I love love love this story!
Tipsintteri chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Another great chapter, I really love this story :)
Tipsintteri chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Oh, this is amazing! I love the Greek mythology, and it's a really interesting twist to set this in modern day. I hope you'll update soon :)
RavenclawPrincess90 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I love this so much!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Lord Alexis-I am also in love with this story and am going to be watching for more of this one too! I love the characters and plot and again it is very INTRIGUING. I am dying to see where you will take this one too-BRILLIANT START as far as I am concerned!
Eve chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Loving all the ties to the classical greek myths you are twisting in. Very intriguing. Looking forward to seeing how this will play out.
amy the writer chapter 1 . 2/23/2013