Reviews for Nothing Matters
Belle chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I just re-read the ending. I've read the whole the whole thing already. But you already know that. I love Blake, he's so cute. He deserves Dante's love.
blackymoon chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Great story, i don't think the story is too long,
it has the perfect lenght :D.
I'll favourite it right away ;) I'm sure I'll come to read it again and again :)
Kixi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Really, really, really, really, awesome. Even though it was long. (Heheh...) I actually read Edd's story first, then Brock and Steve's story, then this one.
I like how you use some patterns, very poetic, like the "crazy ass white kids" remark.
What happens to Cade? Did you write one about him?
yellow1105 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
such a cute end. what a nice story.
Come At Me Bro321 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was so great! I love it a lot!
Evil And Proud chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
this an incredible story, very realistic.
OutOfTheNight chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is awesome.
Fumiki chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is amazing! I love this! The characters were so realistic and I felt myself going through Blake's journey with him all the way. I loved how you described the feelings and the confusion Dante felt. Dante and Blake are so cute together :P It's really amazing how you describe things in detail. I felt as if I were right there watching the whole thing. Very enjoyable, full of twist (specially when Blake stopped Dante from killing Edd!) and for once you didn't torture your character much... Ok maybe you did but Blake's a tough guy XD I loved how you ended it. I'm so glad you didn't kill anyone, specially not their gang, since I've grown attached to them XD Also, it'd be awesome if you could write a side story for Edd and Cade or Steve and Brock, but if you couldn't, then it's okay, I understand XD

Thanks for writing and sharing this! :D
rdemon chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is a seriously awesome story! Please, more!
Lincjaem chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful story, nice writing, couldnt stop reading until the end.