Reviews for Nothing Matters
alatum Cloud chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I just realized that I never for reals made a review on this story. Well, here it is. I love Blake, ever since the first sentence of his existence. Your stories give me love. I am a hopeless romantic hard! I can't stop myself from squealing over love. It's so small, but can occupy your whole entire heart. I'm glad Dante finally told him how he felt. Before it was too late. If he never confessed, something bad might have happened to Blake, and that wouldn't be good. Anyway, I know we're fighting right now, but I will always love you. And you would be the only person I would ever start a sentence with and, for. You are my soul mate. I hate it when we fight, and I'm glad that you have other people other than me who can help you through our fights. You're so frail, and I'm glad that there's many people out there who will listen to what you have to say about me. I know it's hard to complain about me, to me. So I hope someone is helping you through it. To be honest, I was never truly mad at you. I just wish we would stop fighting about something so little. It's like I said about love earlier, it's so small but it can occupy your heart. But I don't want it to occupy our hearts. But I know we'll have this fight for many more years to come, but it's so small compared to how we feel about each other. I'm willing to keep replaying this fight, as long as we can be together in between. I don't care about our fights, I don't let them bother me. You're right, I shouldn't feel guilty anymore. So I won't. I'll just try and fix the problem as fast as I can, so that we can go back to loving each other.
Love is a very important thing, and I love you.
you chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
such heaven. you pour your heart and soul into your works, and i greatly idolize you. all of your stories should be published. i'm so glad i found you, because you've helped me in more ways that i can count. thank you so much.
Belle chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I just re-read the ending. I've read the whole the whole thing already. But you already know that. I love Blake, he's so cute. He deserves Dante's love.
blackymoon chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Great story, i don't think the story is too long,
it has the perfect lenght :D.
I'll favourite it right away ;) I'm sure I'll come to read it again and again :)
Kixi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Really, really, really, really, awesome. Even though it was long. (Heheh...) I actually read Edd's story first, then Brock and Steve's story, then this one.
I like how you use some patterns, very poetic, like the "crazy ass white kids" remark.
What happens to Cade? Did you write one about him?
yellow1105 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
such a cute end. what a nice story.
Come At Me Bro321 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was so great! I love it a lot!
Evil And Proud chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
this an incredible story, very realistic.
OutOfTheNight chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is awesome.
Fumiki chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is amazing! I love this! The characters were so realistic and I felt myself going through Blake's journey with him all the way. I loved how you described the feelings and the confusion Dante felt. Dante and Blake are so cute together :P It's really amazing how you describe things in detail. I felt as if I were right there watching the whole thing. Very enjoyable, full of twist (specially when Blake stopped Dante from killing Edd!) and for once you didn't torture your character much... Ok maybe you did but Blake's a tough guy XD I loved how you ended it. I'm so glad you didn't kill anyone, specially not their gang, since I've grown attached to them XD Also, it'd be awesome if you could write a side story for Edd and Cade or Steve and Brock, but if you couldn't, then it's okay, I understand XD

Thanks for writing and sharing this! :D
rdemon chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is a seriously awesome story! Please, more!
Lincjaem chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful story, nice writing, couldnt stop reading until the end.