Reviews for The Wicked Beasts That Roam Edited
bridgettblah chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Holy shit. This is fucking awesome. Ahhhhhhh I love it. You havent updated in a rrly long time tho D: plssssss I need more hah
Marie chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
Please update! This story is hilarious and good, don't give it up!
Edna-Mode413 chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Interesting so far but I did feel that some parts did drag on unnecessarily
CoConutella chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
God I missed this story 3333 it's one of my loves :) I really love the work you've been doing to fix it up, it's incredible and I just can't wait for more! (All in due time though )
CurlyBookWorm1994 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
JUST READ ten chapters so far and I freaking love it! I love stories like this you are a good writer! Can't wait to read the rest of it! Keep it up!
hopelessromantic0160 chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
Great chapter! I'm glad that we're finally getting to see more of Dom's history and a softer side to him. I really hope that his relationship with Zeke can be fixed in the future.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kelsee chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
I think this edition will be better and for sure I know so far its better! Good chapter and hope for more! Hope to hear from you soon and possibly have some heated scenes?
Guest chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
I love this story
gtgtgtgtgt chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
This is a very nice story, I am waiting for chapter 23 eagerly :)
CoConutella chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
Yay! I can't wait to see the rest of this amazing story and more of your lovely work! I just love Dom! Hes at his best when he's covered in blood ;D
Kelsee chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
I can't wait for more! I read your rough draft and hope it somewhat follows along but I don't mind of its totally different.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
AHHHHHHH amazing like always! can't wait for more!
alycatt13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
It's cool you put they were in lake of the ozarks, MO in chapter 2. I'm from there and I live about an hour away!
Kelsee chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
Well I just started your story last night and have to say its quite interesting. I hope you update soon! I will also bw
Guest chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
i hope you get to feeling better... I love this story so much, youre doing such a wonderful job. Please keep it up!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »