Reviews for Life Would Be So Much Better Without Complications
master hang chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
As a So Cal girl whose UCLA-biased, I was a little disappointed when you chose to send her to Trojan territory instead. I like the story so far. I'll be interested in where it goes from here!
TheEpitomeOfInsanity chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
i cannot wait! hihi
dizzydreamer99 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
It's still good but try not to go into detail of rooms like you did. When you described the kitchen i just switched off and couldn't picture it at all. Still good, though.
lollipop addict chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Hey there! This seems interesting. One green and one blue eye? Me like. Did everyone just leave her alone in the kitchen? After all the Miss-talk, I thought the chauffeur would follow her like a puppy... Or not. Keep it up!
Psycho.Kitty.EtonMess chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
It's good, slightly confusing in places. I don't know how you proof read, but try writing the chapter and then leaving it for a day or so - don't touch it before then - and then things that make sense to you, but won't to the reader will randomly appear... It's magical :P Your grammar is good and you seem to have a good flow to the story, although Brooke doesn't actually seem to hate Alex, its more like reluctant respect - but others readers might see it another way! You paragraph well and the speech is easy to follow, which is great as most people don't seem to have grasped the concept of new lines for different characters and speech marks...
However, if this was a published book on the shiny shelves of W H Smith, I would pick it up and probably buy it. It's a plot that I've seen before, but your characters are your own and they make the story enjoyable and humorous, keep it up! :)
dizzydreamer99 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This is really good. I want to read more. Just one thing, though, why did her mother really want her to go? Just so the plot is fool proof. To get on with your half-brother is not a good enough reason to go for a whole year and to miss time at Collage. I suggest you slowly put in hints to say that she wanted her in the papers, or the experience with the media because she'd get a lot of attention at collage, or she wanted space with her new husband. Still good, though