Reviews for Whore Heart
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Woah this is certainly a grab-you-by-the-shoulder piece. I have to say this is such strong piece because it had such strong imagery and powerful lexical choices, I have to admit the second stanza caused a real powerful impact on me, in my opinion. I especially liked the whore heart imagery like that was the main focus of piece, it was the cause of her behaviour like it let her become naive and follow wherever it takes her. I really like this, great piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
again, your words are so powerful. i particularly enjoyed the whore heart imagery- like DUH! That was the damn point of the peice:) lol.
the last line? DAMN! that was good, it kind of shatters you making you feel her pain.
tolerate chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Haha, I got to admit that the poem grabbed my attention the first thing I went through your latest poems. Oh god, the line: [She felt you, where there was nothing to feel.] was really painful. I don't think the comma was necessary but that line had the greatest impact not because of the bold but because of how you phrased it. Okay, the ending was a little... abrupt, I'd say. I feel that the ending you gave this poem wasn't complete and it didn't leave much of an impact behind. Still, the poem was good. Describing her feelings and the way she was desperate for love as a whore was a great comparison. I sort of like the rude words. Keep it up!