Reviews for Up to no good
kushie chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
you're giving me ideas ta! Love the vase trick.
SerenityRoberts chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
you have got to give me the name of the website. please tell me that it is in english. i am in my last year of high school in america and I need a senior prank that I can play. hopefully it will go off well without anybody finding out it was me. I go to a pretty small school so no telling whether or not it will work.
hidden-rose chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
hahahahah... you are very evil. I love the pranks! you actually did them? i feel sorry for the victims! hahahahahahaha. can't stop laughing!
Marquis De Sade chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Senior year coming up... *Evil laughter* I like the vaseline on the door handle bit... I think I shall try it myself... Maybe test it out on my sibling first... *Grins*
Instant Ninja chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
omg! ...you're awesome! ...i loved the pranks...

...that was short...hm...

...oh, well, i'm out. see ya!
amarelle chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Eheheh...I can't wait to read more. I have done the vasilene stuff once. Try substituting deoderant (the white kind). You can also take a roll of tape and run it down a row of lockers...Just make sure you don't tape your own (or do in fact, then you have an excuse for no homework).
Dusterhead chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
You are a very naughty girl, can I have your autograph?
Crystal Putnam chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow, that is so hilarious! *laughs* I feel sorry for the victims, but it is funny. Five stars!
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
You are a genius... ;) Great work.

Daphne
Lieschen chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
That's hilarioius...you've given me some very good ideas...

ELise
Lani chapter 1 . 10/21/2001
That was hilarious! Did you actually do all of that? If you ever do some more, write about it and then tell me! My sister is a real prankster, she'd love this..
Ayanamei Masquerade To lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Man, that sounds like sooo much fun! I'd never be able pull all that off, you are really good at this. *jealous glare*
moyix chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Ha! this was hilarious. I love the... originality of the pranks (at least, the coke one) Nice job telling it, too.
Tanarus chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
great. funny shiznit
Cierami Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
You did all of those? LOL!