Reviews for The Unloved
Azziepop chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
preeeety good! I miss Waldo! BRING HIM BACK!
Azziepop chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Good! Update sooooooon please ou got me hooked!
Mitt Romney chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
well here's ur review for u. get ready for sum srs shit.

characters: the characters r stupid and dumb and full of shit I mean why why aren't there gay people in romance you get a 0/10

plot: you obviously hav no idea what a plot is only through shitty romance like twilight with fucked up sparkly vampires and you try to copy it but noooooooo you fail because no explosions you get a 0/10

grammer and spelling: you have good spelling but ur grammar is stupid and you're a lesbian gay tranny you get a 0/10

worship of mitt: you don't have any mention of mormons or the sad defeat of mitt romney to the gay barack obama and u don't mourn the great mitt romneys defeat to the intranets you get a 0/10

well here we are at the conclusion and the conclusion is you're a bitch your life your puny shit stained life your hemmorhageing life your bloody fucked life your semen spattered retarded gay lesbo life GETS A 0/10 BITCH!

Kelsea's Bookz chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
I really like this. I hope you update soon. I'm pretty slow with updating though, so I have no clue how you write really good stuff and do it so quickly. BUt I still really like your story and I hope Waldo and Ellen start to date.
Kelsea's Bookz chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I love this. It's so easy to read. Some books feel kind of choppy when you read them, but a good author makes her books smooth. I also like the plot. I hope you update soon.