Reviews for Fighters
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
LORD GIRL I AM HEAD OVER HEELS FOR THIS STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this chapter Star! I loved how she forced her stepmom from the house and I couldn't believe the nerve of Jacqueline coming on to Kharn! I loved the letter, the butler talking to Kharn and that they are married-hehehe-I thought for sure you were going to make trouble for them before that-definitely a nice and different take on a story!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
YAY! I can't wait to see how far this goes and what trouble you have planned for them as I am sure you will weave a mess of tangled webs in their relationship! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Well I would have to say they both feel the same-THAT NEITHER WOULD WANT THE OTHER! I think they are good together and I can definitely tell you I hate her stepmother and would like to see her butt kicked-LOL! I can already tell you are going to have the emotions flowing and bouncing throughout this story already Star and I am definitely going to be watching for more of it too!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
OMG short and sweet-son will be home momentarily-I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS AND LOVE IT NOWPERFECTION!