Reviews for Why me?
LittleDalekBeetle chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
That's really weird... But it's happened to me, too! Once, I had a dream that I was in a bathroom. The next day, I went to a place that I had never been to before, and the bathroom looked exactly like the bathroom from my dream!
I'm glad that you and Julie seem to be getting along pretty well. :)
gip-k chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
It sounds like you're making some progress with Julianna, that's good. I hope things go well with you! Good luck with homework.
LittleDalekBeetle chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Hmm... seems to me that Julie was trying to get a reaction out of you more than anything else. If you don't show that you're upset, maybe she won't take your food as often or she won't take as much, like this time. I hope things continue to get better! :)
The Girl of Glass chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Allen either hates you or likes Julie.
sk8rbridget chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Yay! It's improving slightly!
sk8rbridget chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
I don't think you overreacted. The first day, it's just a bag of chips, but if it keeps happening, then it's more than that. It's respect! Oh, by the way, what is the forum called?
gip-k chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
I read everything. I have to say that you're really a super-talented writer for your age. When I was 11 i finished my first real story, and it wasn't very good but I was able to be proud of it. Just keep working and don't let anyone take writing away from you.

I'm really sorry for you and how your "friends" have been behaving towards you. In some ways I'm glad that I was homeschooled because I didn't have to experience all that, but I also still feel like I missed out on a lot.

Maybe you should talk to your dad about some of what's been going on, it seems like you have a good relationship with him. Maybe you could go to a different school? At least now you're more standing up for yourself, which is a good thing but the whole lunchbox stealing thing is just really lame of Julianna.
tiggerandpooh chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
No matter what happens, or what someone says to you, NEVER say you should go and die. You could be the next famous author, or something. No matter what, life is still worth living. :)
LittleDalekBeetle chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
No, you weren't overreacting at all! I can't believe that they make fun of you for being skinny when they're the ones who steal your food! It may be "just a bag of chips," like Chelsea said, but it's your food! The food that you need to eat!
I don't know if you'd be willing to do this, but you could tell your sister about what happens at school, and maybe she'd let you eat more.
Also, is there anywhere you can put your lunchbox where no one but you can get to it? Could you hide it somewhere?
G.D.Pastry chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Hi, I'm an 11 year old girl too and i just wanted to say that you shouldn't die and even THINK of it. we're just eleven! and from what i can tell, you are a pretty decent writer!

do you think there are other kids at your school that would be nice to you? cuz it seems like you don't really want to hang out with your "friends" that much. maybe there are other people who you would like? i would try to make new friends. i guess i'm not the best at giving advice, but you're always welcome to PM me. :)
LittleDalekBeetle chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Hi, Alexa! I can't offer much advice right now- the other reviews have already done that. But I'll try to help you to the best of my ability from now on. I know how you feel, and I also know that a lot of people hate it when other people say "I know how you feel," but I really do. I know more than I should for my age, and I've dealt with "friends" and horrible siblings and parents that are mean to me. If you want to talk to somebody in private, you can PM me. I'm happy to help you. :)
The Girl of Glass chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
That. Is. Exactly. Me. No offense, but Julianne is not a friend. Stop hanging out with her. She's just using you.

Trick her: put fake stuff in your lunchbox, let her steal it, then put your lunch in a separate bag then eat it later. You're a smart girl, you could trick her. Kick her $$. Mwahahaha.
WWEFreak chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well, Hello i just had to say that you are just like me. I am an 11 year old girl too and i know A LOT and i mean A LOT of things I shouldn't know and people also thought i am Goth or Emo because i wear black and am quiet all the time ( except when i'm around my friends cuz i'm actually everything but goth 'n stuff) sooooooooooooooo what i am trying to say is you can get through this crap Bro ( is it okay if i call you Bro? well i'm gonna) and and it's fine if you know what sex is and a bunch of stuff like that i mean a I know a bunch of crap i'm not even gonna say...soooooo YOU SHOULD NOT DIE i don't even know you but i'm pretty much just like you i've been through this crap before and i jsut ignored everybody, and i now honestly don't give a dam(n) what people think of me. so ya
The Girl of Glass chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
I'm joining the forum :):)
The Girl of Glass chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Honestly, you should be friends with Julianna. She's the best person so far.

If you have troubles, don't be afraid to PM me. :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »