Reviews for Why me?
Tracey chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Stop being their friends if they always treat you like that! They're not your friends if they treat you like that! Otherwise they have relationship problems...
sk8rbridget chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Well, if you can, ditch them. But if you can't... I'm sorry. If you show them you are strong, then maybe they will leave you alone. I can tell you do not like them, so dont' be around them. It will make you unhappy (like you already are). If you can find someone else that is nice to you, even if they're not "cool", then hang out with them. I hope this is helpful. If you need anything, just private message me. Please update soon!
Princess Asaria chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
You are a wonderful writer :) Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Why should you let other people tell you what you're worth? They don't know. Why should you let anyone else besides yourself hurt you? You're a masterpiece...and nobody else can ever be like you.
Innocent? Please. Everyone is corrupted. You can't be fixed because every single person on this earth is broken. And it's completely alright :) Keep on breathing, crying, laughing, because that's what life is all about. And those other people that seem strong? We also cry when we are alone, we are human as well. But it's not about how strong we are, it's about how strong we can become.
Keep smiling, always stand tall, and never let go(:
sk8rbridget chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
So, I just read this , and I'm so sorry! I know this probably doesn't help, but I'm 13 and had "friends" like that. I thought we were really close, and then they decided they wanted to be popular. I didn't do exactly as they said, so they got mad and decided to ambush me online (wimpiest thing ever, I know). Then I kind of took control and ignored one of them over the summer and it drove her INSANE! It made me know that I didn't need them. We made up, but I never talk to them anymore. I can tell that these so-called friends that you have are absolute jerks, and you would be much better off without them.

Also, I think you have a lot of talent for writing. Stay with it!

I wish the best for you!

P.S. Happy birthday to your dad and sorry for the long review! Good luck!
The Girl of Glass chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
STAND UP PR TELL YOUR SOCALLED FRIENDS TO STOP or else things are gonna get worse...
Lidea Stranger chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I think... That you may be making something out of nothing. I know I sound like a patriotic adult when I say that, but still. About the sex thing in the last chapter, most kids know about that at your age through Sex Ed, older siblings, some parents are also very open with their children about it. It doesn't mark you out as different or unusual. A word of advice: Never put yourself down the way you do around your friends. If you let people think that they can walk all over you then that's all they'll do.
The Girl of Glass chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
If they're treating you like that, they're not really your friends. At least they're not treating you like one. Ask them "If you're doing that to me, how are you supposed to be my friend?" Who cares if you're a gg, that means that you will obey your boss, and get a promotion(when you're older). Then you can be everyones boss, and take REVENGE!
Hiway202 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Well, first of all you shouldn't die. Bad idea. Been there, tried that. (Luckily I stopped myself. I would hate to be locked up in a hospital.) But seriously, don't try it.
The Girl of Glass chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
C'Mon! You're only eleven, too young to think this! This is barely the beginning of your life! How old are your brothers? They are hurting you, not encouraging you like they should be. Speak up to your friends and tell an adult about how that hurts. Cowering won't improve you.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3