Reviews for Normal
taylorlin123 chapter 42 . 7/11/2014
I'm so freaking proud of you. And I love you do much. Have fun on your vacay! I'll maybe post something on fan fiction just for you. Mucho love to you!
taylorlin123 chapter 41 . 7/10/2014
God. I still feel so terrible for almost killing multiple times! *facepalm* but yeah April/May was a super rough time. God I love you. You are so freaking amazing. Keep up the awesome work! Love you.

taylorlin123 chapter 39 . 7/9/2014
YAY YOU DID IT! Gosh, you make me sound like a hero in this. I'm quite honored! And there are people reading this..I'm one of them! Keep up the awesome work!
YearoUS chapter 38 . 7/4/2014
I better get an update soon. I know you got all kinds of things in your notebook! Don't make me wait to long! Love you!
Guess who chapter 37 . 7/1/2014
Hey..this was a really good chapter. I'm glad you finally updated! There better be more of me in the next chapter! ;) especially if you write while we work all day! (First clue) love you! Know that I'm still reading!
CreeCree chapter 35 . 2/7/2014
Hey Silv I love your writing girl! Your GREAT! You are truly gifted 3
bookingbookworms chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wow, that's actually kind of sad. Her little sister is mentally ill and her brother was kicked out because of his sexual preferences. Seems pretty good already though. I love the ending! :)
Taylorlin chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
AWW MAN! Why do I have to have sleezy dance moves :'( you gotta write me in a better light! We have a special connection! ;) lol anyway great chappie darling and I'm pumped to read more :))

Your favorite senior (besides him) Taylor
Cree Cree chapter 31 . 11/27/2013
Laura, it's ok that u didn't mention me in this chapter, I still love you. You need to keep writing and inspiring not only me but others. I loved this chapter, and the last paragraph almost made me cry... In the middle of English class :) thanks a lot :) and if I'm ever mad at you remember i don't mean it, and if I ever try to push you away lock me up in your basement and don't let me leave until I apologize. :) your an amazing person, friend, XC runner, and every other good thing that I can't think of right now. You beautiful, smart, funny, and make everyone around you smile without even saying a word. Don't ever change and don't ever stop writing... Stay strong girl!
Cree Cree chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
3 it :) and I'm in it so that a makes it even better... And the comment bout dressing up 4 a special someone :) that May have been me a couple times :)
Cree Cree chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Love it :)
Cree Cree chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Cree Cree chapter 30 . 11/22/2013
Ahhhhhhhh I'm in this chapter
Lindsey chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
Remember that one time in sixth grade...
Lindsey chapter 29 . 11/1/2013
Hey miss Silvia... Sorry I haven't read in a while. I am now just realizing how much drama goes on in our lives... I love this story :) keep writing more!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »