Reviews for I Won't Leave
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I adore this! It's what I love to read! It's romantic, but I love how it's clean. I don't like anything that isn't clean except for one occasion, which I feel awkward explaining.

The emotion shows. The characters don't feel like cardboard boxes, you show their feelings very well. I think it's a very important element to your story, as emotion keeps the person interested and they can actually feel for the main character. This is one of the best one-shots I have read on FP!

-Hermie
1343430 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was simply wonderful. It was so simple, yet had just the right amount of elaboration. Great job, I can't wait to see more work from you. And yes, this was as touching and sweet as you hoped ;)
By the way, it would mean the world to me if you stopped by my profile and reviewed my story. It's my first one, so I'm sure you know how nerve-wracking that can be.
Anyway, amazing job! Continue writing, because you're splendid at it :D
The Lady Bard chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
It was very sweet. Touching. So well done.

A couple of things though. Normally, you would use a comma rather than a stop with dialogue, most definitely if you are continuing on with the character said, whispered, murmured, etc etc.

Also, just with the crying. You told it from first point of view and I never, ever think of that awful red colour my face goes when I'm sobbing and snotting, as a blush. This is more a personal thing. I like my stories to be realistic, so crying means those awful, painful, choking sobs. You know the sort :p

I did like how there were no names or description, but I think there needed to be more feeling. There was feeling. I felt. But, I think it just needs a little something more. Sorry, this is probably not overly helpful.

But it was a really good piece. I think it could use a little fine tuning, but it was still a really enjoyable sweet piece of fluff.
AClockworkHeart chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aww, love it!
So...heartwarming!
Keep on Writing!
TheSilentRose chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
fluffily nice this was! :D good job!