Reviews for Elemental Warriors
some1eleven chapter 1 . 1/7
So many Japanese words first thing in the evening. Can I have a dictionary, please? X3
The first chapter was short and sweet, a very decent introduction into the story. I already love your dialogue to bits; writing that sort of dignified speech is often a real trap, but you carry it out perfectly. You've got to love how many cues your characters carry across without losing any grace of speech :)

The Japanese words in the text were... confusing, to say the least. I'm afraid I didn't undetstand a word out of the description of these clothes 'x] I understand keeping to the Japanese flavour, but frankly, I couldn't build any image of the character because there were so many words I didn't get. I'm not sure if that's what you were aiming for ':)

The chapter itself is a pretty good proof that you don't need explosive action to throw a good hook. There's so little happening, and it still manages to drae the reader in OuO I'm particularily curious about the small girl. Is she the protagonist in her youth? Or a major plot significant character? Off to the next chaptets with me to check! u
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Kana :) the old dog is learning lol
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Lol toru really is a ladies man
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
Aww.. Go toru !
But, I like Ophelia better than those 3 sisters. Humph..
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
pff.. hahahaahahah toru and losing his mojo!
why did mojojojo come to mind lol :D
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Poor miko. No it was needed for Kana to grow. :) lol seriously, that so wring..lol ..I gently put you in my mouth. Lol, now I see what you meant lol
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Didn't sign in, but it's me, pink
Oh, mm...I might be overlooking, but is tour and Ophelia a cannon couple?
So don't like the master mind guy. :) but cool
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Lol poor kana..he needs hugs. Lol..Isamu ruined his moment of watching hug heart warm moments lol, 'should we hug too?'
Lol
Multiverse chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Were finally back!

We just now noticed that all your characters have such AWESOME names. Toru, Ophelia, Naomi...So epic.

You seem to have done your homework on actual Japanese folklore, not just Anime in general. That sort of gives this story a certain sense of purity, if that makes any sense. Very commendable.

Please keep up the good work and we will be sure to drop you more reviews soon!

P.S. Sorry for taking so long with return reviews. We were out of the country on business and just recently returned home.

R4R PLEASE!
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Whack..haha well, kana sure got the message. But it good he got a liniment ( oops wrong word) but I mean less harsh punishment and alive :)
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Totally feels...kana :( sad, was a little put out by harumi strictness but understandable now :)
Pinksamurai1014 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Interesting, going to read on. :D
Kouki chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Alright, so this is already straight up incredible; I have to say that this is some of the better present tense writing I've seen on the site so far, it flows so well and the dialog feels so natural.

I see no failings in your grammar or writing style, you use a great amount of description that leaves me with a good image of the story and the characters; you have only just introduced everything but none of it felt like an info dump while still leaving me with a good grasp of the world you've set up.

This is only the prologue but I have to say, I'm hooked on this story, this perfect introduction has only left me with the best of expectations..

Amazing job!
Jax Creation chapter 32 . 10/24/2014
So I figured that it's about time I got to reading this. And then a few paragraphs in...

"You're encroaching on my turf, again, Kazuo!"
—MAE! *facedesk*

ROFLMAO, his dialogue! Now I'm trying to picture the character from Electricity—*dies laughing*

And then Kana intrudes... Oh well he's gay anyway—/ slapped

"I'm a gentleman. I still have on my fundoshi."
—Only you can turn such a potentially dark and serious situation into a bag of laughs xP (Kana (heart))

"we need to hull ass"
—[haul]

"You're gonna hide her"
For a sec I thought he was talking to the mountain x3 *[here]

"Kana says, now perfectly mingled with the group of naked, female warriors… somehow"
—It's funny how capable they are of doing that.

"The look on Haruki's face immediately told Akane that he screwed up."
—Huehuehue (Why would you pick Toru? orz)

Is Haruki still not able to do it? xD

... I'm never going to be able to read the name Kazuo the same way again. MAE, GODDAMIT IT. *buries Electricity even further into the ground*

You might want to look through your banana rap scene a little and proofread.

Oh my, Toru... qq
Multiverse chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Great chapter! The dialog is very well written and we can clearly see every scene in your minds when reading. Your story keeps getting better with every chapter. keep up the great work!
378 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »