Reviews for Ophelia Drowned
Charcoalsketch chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
oh my gosh I'm so sorry for not reviewing! I know how important feedback is :( I've just been soo swamped with work.
I loved this chapter because Maggie was so witty _ I like how slowly her relationship with Hex is progressing - it's really natural and not rushed. You make the interactions between her and Veronica so antagonistic which is great because they just don't get on. I love your writing :)
ShiftyObserver chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
"Why did fate hate me enough to curse me with a step mom who's worst traits were being happy and nice?" Use "whose" rather than "who's." What's going on with Ellie? Knowing this family, I'm a bit worried for her, as much of a jerk she can be sometimes. Great chapter, keep it up!
Bad Wolf's Sandshoes chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Very good chapter, it really showed how their friendship is growing. I liked the "She-demon" part, it made me laugh.
Bad Wolf's Sandshoes chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
This is a really amazing story and I can't wait to see where you go with it! Character developement is good and the plot seems to be running smoothly. The similarities and differences between all of the characters are very pronounced. Keep up the good work!
Anonymoose chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Wow, I really love this story, your writing style is fantastic!
myheart4you chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Ahhh she's so mean to her counselor. So mean. Anyway.
Nooo she can't l
ShiftyObserver chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I like the story, but here's a few suggestions:
1) Seeing as Maggie's basing her suicide attempts off of English texts, I was under the impression that Maggie was going to be a very quirky character from the summary. She tends to be more on the angsty side thus far, with no quirks that I can find.
2) You have an interesting premise here, you just might want to touch up on the editing a little bit. For example, the first sentence on Chapter 1 is missing, "me," at the end of it.

Otherwise, I am enjoying reading this. Good writing to you!
Charcoalsketch chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
I agree with maggie; it will be interesting. And suitably morbid for someone like her. By the way, I feel like I'm being annoying, reviewing every chapter. Is that just me?
Anyway, nice length for the chapter. I felt like the psychiatrist was a little one dimensional, but I doubt he's an important character. Can't wait for the next update( in a non pressurising way) _
Charcoalsketch chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
He thinks she's beautiful! *fangirl scream* maggie is still my favourite character, even though she's selfish - but you love characters for their flaws as well_ I'm also making an effort to like Ellie because I can see where she is coming from. I liked te hints we got about maggies past. I knew there must be a reason she was trying to kill herself...
Charcoalsketch chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Well...I presume she's not going to die, cause that would be an anticlimax ending.
'Oh yeah she dies and hex moves on. Sorry about that'
I liked the letter - it revealed loads about her character. Especially the to whom it may concern; it was so overly formal and almost pretentious.
I didn't really like Ellie - but then again, she reminds me too much of my little sister so is be biase anyway :) it was a great chapter(as usual!)
Charcoalsketch chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
asghjkl I can't believe i forgot to add this story to my alerts and then I missed the update! Anyway... I love unfolding plot and Maggie is so complex, yet sometimes she acts like such a predictable teenager! To be honest, Veronica irritates the hell out of me, even though she's not a bad character... she's just so predictable and boring. But you were probably intending that ;) Looking forward to the next update ( which I should actually get this time)
IdeasOfLove chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Maggie and Hex's relationship is so interesting. Its quirky and weird, and I'm really excited to see where it goes!
Charcoalsketch chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Oh my gosh this is amazing. Wow. Honestly I don't know why you don't have so many more reviews. Maggie is such an interesting, original character - and you can tell immediately she's not a Mary Sue. I also liked hex from the brief glimpse we got of him, he wasn't the typical 'omg so hot and suave' guy you ted to get in stories on this site - he seemed mysterious but also real. Can't wait for more _
naga sayap chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love the last Paragraph. It's so descriptive and it really draws you into the story.
I think over all this story has great potential and I can't wait to read more.
It would mean a lot if you could read and comment on my story Left Behind. It's my first long story and I'd really like to know what people think about it.