Reviews for Raawr's Quirky Shots
Muzic-iz-Life chapter 29 . 9/23/2013
Lol OMG this is awesome!
Muzic-iz-Life chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
Omg you updated! Yay! And yes, who needs to eat healthy! Bahaha! Glad to see this chapter :) Next you should write something that Involves... Cucumbers! I know... I have an evil mind O.o
DawnSister chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
Lovely way to combat writer's block. I enjoyed this very much.

allancaldera chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
This chapter was really cute and clever.:)
Menn chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
Jack is like an anime character, ahah! He is so cute!

In retrospect, the OTHER Jack in “Losing It” is totally the opposite. He reminds me of the confident and hot lovers that, although they are capable of loving many and others love him, he really only has one person in his heart, and when time comes, he is passionate about it. I would not mind of these short stories to become main stories. They are all thought out well with the little amount of chapter!

Your writing style is straightforward and NICE. I can read it easily, yo!
Chaos Fortuna chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
I love this chapter, I could not stop laughing the entire time I was reading it. I am curious as to what exactly Declan did during school that caused all of the teachers to fear/hate him. It would be awesome if you could do a one-shot basically of Declan and Dylan in high school that kind of explains that. Thanks so much and keep up the awesome work

Chaos
LookingGlass606 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Love it!
DawnSister chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
Dishwasher distraction. I've never heard it called that before.

DawnSister chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
Hahahahaha I like Declan. That is exactly what I would have done in the same situation: give them something bigger to fear than the actual fear itself or something to distract them from it.

Sometimes it seems harsh but it works.

DawnSister chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
This is sad. He has to make new memories that are stronger and hold onto those ones. Telling the stories over again and reliving them in a safe setting is what is sometimes done, with a therapist of course. This desensitises the sufferer and helps them form more positive thoughts around those memories. The trouble is that the dreams are always worse than the actual memories because of what our brain does when we dream. Poor Jordan.

Nice little one shot,

DawnSister chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Ha, once again the power of kids' deductive reasoning wins over flawed but well meaning adult logic.

Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Okay I know this is supposed to be a one shot but I think we need more. More of blushing Sam and more of snappy Toby. Make this a two shot pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Muzic-iz-Life chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
Oh! Oh! Oh! I got one! How about one where Jack is actually straight? I wanna know what kind of girls he would be into :D Teeheehee!
Muzic-iz-Life chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Dawww! Declan is playing nice with others (even if it is a 2 year old)! How sweet! Bahaha!
allancaldera chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
good one at the was sweet. you should make one with Casey is alive and its with Jack and Jack meets Ian want to know what does he would feel to meet Ian but that he is already with should also make one with Jordan and lachan love that couple too.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »