Reviews for Or forever hold your peace
Battle roach chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
. .. BATTLE ROOOOOOOOAAACH. FLY AWAY WITH YOUR PAPERY WINGS.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I liked this quite a bit - Very cute! It made my day.
I wouldn't have used the names Connie and Conner in the same story, though, and "when we touch, it's magical, and when we laugh together, it's musical" is a bit cliched even for a fluffy slash fic.
myheart4you chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
OMIGOD this was absolutely PERFECT. I didn't think that song was her greatest, but you just made it seem a thousand times better with this story. It was sooo cute, I can't even tell you. I hope you realize. Your writing flows beautifully, the emotions made me almost tear up (which I never do), and you actually made me believe that the main character is a guy. That in itself is an accomplishment, since most stories with gays make the MC seem girly. Either that or they are all the same. I loved it.
I was totally dying at that part when he was describing the guy at the alter (I feel horrid that I don't remember his name), because I could see how depressed they both must have been feeling. And the way you tied that with the fact that whats-his-name's father doesn't like gays, oh, I was just-augh.
Oh; and thanks again for improving the song. Although, you wouldn't have even had to mention that it was based on that song and I would have loved it anyway, although I would have guess anyway.
Good job!
(As an additional compliment, you should know that I barely leave this long of a review on people's stuff)
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I had enjoyed reading this and I like the fact that they love each other. Thank you for sharing this.