Reviews for The Stepfather
firefox vixen chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Love!
MaddamAndRobin chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
I enjoyed this story though I admit to being frustrated with the ending. I look forward to reading your rewrite, ayase. Xoxo Robin
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Great story can't wait to hear more
MidnightShadows184 chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
I no like victor...
Talysse chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
The end! How is possible?!
it's too short! I would like read what s happen after.
What do you mind whith he took his soul? Can he move?
Talysse chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
School is important same if it s boring! But thank you for the update ;-)
So the seal is like if ayase is undead? Like a doll? Poor hiro it s terrible to lose his brother
Talysse chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Could you explain me the seal? It s different from this one of the witch? Victor like little boys! The family is mainly vampir except angel who is human and his brother but what ís he? See you sunday so!
Talysse chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
Victor is a sadist!
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is one of the few stories wher I've rooted for the main character since the start. And also, it's the first story I've been looking forward to the stepfather's death haha

Ugh. Awesome. I clicked on your story because you said it was so important, which I understand. And it is awesome. Really. Because I didn't skim, which is uncommon for me, and was entertained throughout the whole chapter. It was really good!

As for the ummary, you should improve it. Or else, people won't click on this awesomeness. Other than that, it was excellent! For me at least :3
cmaej chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
This is the first story I read that alternate POVs of multiple characters in each chapter. At first, I would have to backtrack to remember who is who, mostly from the minor or newly-introduced characters. This chapter, however, showed a much improved transition. At first, I was like, "Damn it! Who is Wyatt?" But then your first paragraph refreshed my memory. Just keep that in mind when you go into the POV of a new/minor character. Otherwise, great read!
Talysse chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
Wow! Victor is a real sadist. I don't understand... what can Ayase do? He is just an human or half-witch? I want read the net chapter! :)
cmaej chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I know how it feels to not get a lot of reviews from stories you put your heart into, so here's a review. Attention grabbing, yet disturbing, beginning. You're doing great. I don't usually browse the "supernatural" category because of the cliche vampire/werewolf b.s., but I'm glad I did. Your plot seems original, so I won't mind if a vampire shows up. I'll keep following.