Reviews for Nine Tenths of the Law
EyeLuvEminem chapter 1 . 1/18
I am BEGGING for an update
Jinw chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
please continue watch me fall apart and this. please I'm begging
serwaverider chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Not particularly. Quan is much more forgiving than I. I will read on, as the rage and disappointment have me a bit overwhelmed at the moment, but can only be because I was liking these stories, a lot.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Loved this, they're still so cute together even after all those years!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Well, I can't wait for more! I love that Derik's a police officer now XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Can never get enough of these two awesome guys, can you please never stop writing about their lives?
HandsomeDevil chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
SCREAMS THIS MADE ME SO SAD BUT I

I know its necessary :( Derik is truly an idiot for letting Quan go :( I hope he's matured in those 4 years...cause lbr he really needed some maturity.

...too lazy to log in again, sorry!
Essie chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was worth the wait for. I read this and always wondered what happened between them. Obviously you've revealed in the other shot but i like this because it shows a whisper of promise. What could be, what may not, it's a crossroads one shot. Thanks for sharing your work. It's brave and beautiful.
dannieTae chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I really enjoy this series. I would however suggest that you make it clearer which ones to read in which order.
ilikedaisychains chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I just love reading about these two... just in case you couldn't tell from the amount of notifications you probably get from me about alerts and reviews (sorry). Please update as soon as you can! :-D
Persevera chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I've missed these two. It was great reading about Derik's evolution as a selfish jerk to a man willing to admit to love. Its so sweet that he tells Quan to call him for anything. He just wants to spend time with him. [The space Derik vacates smells like aftershave, fresh cut grass, and an ocean of memories.]-This was my favorite line, acknowledging their attraction in both the past and the present.

"So." Derik rifles a hand through the hair
semantics chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oh wow. I just stumbled on Quan and Derik's story and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it. I hope to read more of them. The atmosphere of this story is a little different from your other one shots. I think you should try to make this a multi-chapter story. Great job. It made my heart clench.
Mippu chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Mildly enjoyable? I missed Derik and Quan as if they were my own high school friends! I felt sad for Quan's grandmother's passing as if I knew her. I love those two and reading about them is one of the things that keep me active in fictionpress. I love this particular chapter in their life too and I guess I felt the surprise they both did at finding each other at a really unlikely point. I'd never have expected Quan to get a parking ticket and I'd never imagined Derik as a "man in uniform".

Your use of words is witty and sharp yet heartwarming still. I'd sure love to read more from you, no matter how long that takes.
1113brooke chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I really love this couple. This "story" is definitely one of my favourites of all the slash on FP, and believe me I've read almost all of them (or at least all the ones worth reading). I'm sorry to hear that you have some difficulty with these two, but I'm glad you keep writing their story. I hope that hearing from (huge) fans like me is encouraging because I'm completely infatuated with Derik and Quan. I'm extremely excited for the next installment of your story!
Sugartits chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I just finished reading all the Quan/
Derik stories and I just love 'em! I hope you continue to update both this and the high school stories. Soon! :) I love your writing style and I really enjoy how you don't tell their story in sequence, that it's all from different times in their lives.