Reviews for Abstention
Annarina chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
A popular topic for the H4S :P I love how you've approached it and it's just so true and I love the wording of this how how the structure changes and it's just perfect :) xx
Tepid Waters chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Okay. Okay, okay, okay. Here we go, this. You MUST have been anticipating this review because this is possibly my favourite thing to get angry about/discuss with other people and to put it plainly...you absolutely did it. This is my favourite thing you have ever written, probably because I can relate to it SO MUCH. I just think that the points you made were personal, they were creative and so passionately portrayed. This shows the true, genuine emotion that I crave when reading poetry.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
It's the old quesion. How can humans, who by nature make mistakes, interpret the divine? Can we try to make sense of it, or give it up as a mystery?
This poem's phrasing is good. i would have varied the word choice, for example, "is your business, and everyone else's business too?" switch it up to double hammer the point, like "That my life is beneath your throne, instead of mine, mine alone."
Hope you find someone who you can trust.