Reviews for Irony
Kentura Dragmire chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I like how it's nice an' compact. ;) It's a good, easy size to take in. Nice story, too, kind of angsty bittersweet. Lots of ballads have been written about this kind of thing, but I think it sounds better in short story form.
GoodbyeDeleteThisPage chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Very good. It has mystery in it and I like that part. Assignments usually turn out bad, when your forced to do something. Heehee, I like to make the teacher think I'm weird by making mine as morbid as possible. :) If you like irony, I suggest you read "Irony" by 'Unenlightened Guy' and reveiw it PLEASE! He really wants some reviews. Don't tell him I told you to. ;)

Look to the Stars,

O

A
Arianna chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
I really like this, yur a really great story writer. I can't wait until you write another chapter of tenkuu no ryuugekitai.
Mother Mercury chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Wel, Aye'm not 2 shur aye get this, but, iz gud al the saim. U r a briliant person.
gladiolii chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Wow, this is really good...sad too...meh, maybe this is the first suicide story that I liked. D I'm a very angsty person...and P, you're so mean, you never responded to the email I sent you...P to you again. Stick pinky at you. You mean. Story good. Bye bye.
lestat2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
That was...interesting. Very well worded.