Reviews for The Tale of Sollimantra
Chris 'SG-17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Really interesting story, I hope you get new ideas to continue this.
Sealgirl101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Too lazy to login. Good story!
Mockingbyrd's Tune chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
First of all, Strike is a fabulous name. I also like Beck. I enjoyed the action-packed beginning, and the pace of the story and character exposition kept me interested. There are some things that are a little bit fluffy (like staring into his "green orbs") , but the interesting characters make up for that-a princess working on her swordsmanship, a father who trusts his daughter to take care of a mission he assigns to her, the seventeen-year-old spy and guardian. It's a great set-up for an adventure!

There are a few aspects that make me think of Princess Bride. And, of course, that's a plus. :)

I really hope you find the inspiration to go on with this story. Feel free to PM me, if you need a sounding board about plot ideas. I'd be happy to brainstorm with you, too! - M.T.
interestinglyenough chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I really like the chemistry between Strike and Rebecka, and though it seemed sort of fast paced, it kind of has to be. The description is good, and I enjoy the way that you describe the geography to completely set up a good idea in my head of what everything looks like, location wise. Please keep it up!