Reviews for Spy's Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8
am absolutely loving at the moment
That GUy chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
Pls hurry with the sequel! Such a good story! Update soon !
Riayl chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Evil author. *grin* So we have the end of one adventure and the beginning of the next. I will do my best to wait patiently for when you start the next one. Good luck with the publishing, I'll look forward to that, too!
olivia d'trumpet chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
hey sorry for not reviewing last chapter. I was out of state with no wifi. I can't wait to read the sequel xD
Sadistic Bunny chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
It's already over!
*sobs*
But at least there's a sequel. Can't wait! :D
Sadistic Bunny chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. :(
This chapter was excellent, all the same. I can't wait for the next update, but take all the time you need-I know how time consuming illness and aliments are.
Riayl chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
Wah! Catching up on my reading so I had a handful of chapters to go through. *happy* I'm sort of bad at waiting for the next chapter on stories. lol Still really enjoying the story, though poor Lycan. Hopefully Lifin shall fix everything and there will be a happy end. *pleading eyes*

It's nice to see Lifin becoming more self-confident!
Sadistic Bunny chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Poor Lycan :c
Yaay though for Everan (Lifin now?) saving him c:

olivia d'trumpet chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Awww Lifin is so adorable. Saving the day, worrying about Lycan, growing up... Lycan is incredibly lucky that he has Lifin. I totally ship them :-)
Kaylin881 chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Just caught up from the start - good story.
Sadistic Bunny chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
When I started reading this chapter I was like, "Yaay an update!"
Now...I'm sad. ;-;

olivia d'trumpet chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
First off I would like to apoligize for not reviewing the last couple of chapters. Secondly: oh my god. Erevan has gotten himself into some major trouble. Its great when authors make their characters suffer. I find it makes them more relatable, but that's just a personal opinion. I swear I'm not a sadist.
olivia d'trumpet chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Erevan better have a genius plan up his sleeve, because Lycan looks like he'll be getting in a boat load of trouble.
Sadistic Bunny chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Wow, an update this soon? My lucky day! :P
Haha, anyway...URRGH I knew that Lycan was going to make his move after the first two paragraphs! I was just waiting for Everan to catch up. I'm glad he's going to try to save Lycan , but that he's not IMMEDIATELY going back. This will give him time to work out a plan, yes? :)
Sadistic Bunny chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Sorry it took me so long to catch up on this story and review. I haven't been on FictionPress for at least a week. I've been busy working some summer jobs and what-not...

Anyway, I really liked these last two chapters. Short, but a lot happened or at least has been partially revealed. The last chapter especially was a cliff-hanger, so I can't wait until chapter 18!