Reviews for Directions
brittney1995 chapter 30 . 7/5
Are you continuing this story? Its really good :)
Whitewolf Vamp chapter 30 . 11/9/2014
Loved it and can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Hope you update soon!(:
fictionloverFE chapter 30 . 4/25/2014
i love this story...please continue it...
Guest chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
Nice chapters! We can see that Sherry and Ross have Vinny's best intentions at heart.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 28 . 3/14/2014
My pridiction is It may reveal itself to Ross and Sherry soon enough. I also believe Vinny may also become stronger from this storm.
SunnyDay23 chapter 27 . 2/19/2014
Don't tell me Vinny is actually going to see his parents! I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
SunnyDay23 chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter! It's so sad that Vinny is afraid to say that his parents abused him.. I hope you'll update soon :D
SunnyDay23 chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
I feel like Vinny is getting so much better! He's opening up to his new family! I love Uncle Ross! We can see how different he is when with Vinny!
Alice Cuttingham chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
Are they still going to end up trying to take Vinny? I love how the story is turning out this time around. The signing is definitely a plus to the story. I still think it's wonderful, even though it's almost completely different from the original.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
Hell iss going to break out even though I haven't read the original story.
SunnyDay23 chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
I wonder how the day went to hell... Great chapter :D
SunnyDay23 chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Really great chapter :D I like seeing the bond between Ross and Vinny! I hope you'll update soon :D
SunnyDay23 chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
I'm glad to know that Vinny is on better terms with Ross! And what hapenned to him ? I hope you'll update soon, your story is really great :D
Alice Cuttingham chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
I think it's so cool that you changed it so that Bunny and them are doing signs. Still loving the story this way and the other way.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Hope Vinny gets better soon and his own parents get sent to jail.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »