Reviews for Jeweled Spirits
kiyo89 chapter 22 . 4/7
What a beautiful story! I love about how you plot the story and end it beautifully. I love it! How you describing you character made me imagine it
Access Pending chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
"The same golden color now plagued with the touch of darkness"...
I swear, that last line gave me chills. o.o
Access Pending chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
*Smirks* somebody's got a biting ki nk!
Access Pending chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I now have the sudden urge to read more if only to figure out what it means that Ame's gem is Onyx...
Miscellaneous chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
I normally come here for short stories and poems... But you, dear friend, have peeked my interest. Expect more reviews from me in the future.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
well some ones been whatchin mew mews
InSaNiTy-of-reality chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
This was a really cute story! I absolutely loved it X3
And i was quite happy with the sexytimes between Kumo and Ame ;) those two just fit together perfectly
Kilian Grey chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
Well, here I am at the end of your little story and I can say that I was entertained. Very little irked me, like the descriptions of their outfits they change into but, despite minor spelling errors and some punctuation problems you write a likable tale. Thanks for posting it.
Kilian Grey chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Tease!
Kilian Grey chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
You surprised me, I really didn't see Kumo being the protective type. Surprise is good.
Kilian Grey chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Aww, love, hate relationships are always so difficult.
Kilian Grey chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Good dream sequence but the lack of a *** 'tell' makes it confusing, even if it is in italics.
Spelling tip: 'lose or losing' is something that is lost; 'loose or loosing' is something that doesn't fit as in too big.
Kilian Grey chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Semi-long hair? How about 'past his ears', 'shoulder length' or any other description.
Kumo is getting really irritating, I like it.
Kilian Grey chapter 5 . 3/5/2013