Reviews for Cat's-Eye PI: Adept
Wind19 chapter 47 . 12/28/2013
*Insert giant smiley face here*. Glad it helped!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 47 . 12/27/2013
First, you are welcome, it is a pleasure to escape into cats world very now and again, keep up the excellent work! Also, I just LOVE midge...she's fast becoming one of my favorites :).

Was thinking how epic your story would be on film but then Hollywood would just massacre it and destroy the awesomeness so better to just leave it :).

Looking forward to the next book!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 46 . 12/26/2013
Sigh. One big happy dysfunctional family agian. Good finish :).
Guest chapter 46 . 12/26/2013
["•"] ["•"]
"..."
"""""""""""""
\.../

Ok, looks silly, but this deserves a giant smiley face. It's cool how you put a lot of bumps in Merrick and Cat's story. This engagement, instead of feeling rushed, just fits. It's a natural progression.
Wind19 chapter 45 . 12/23/2013
: ) * * ** * * * * * ** ** * *
Good job showing emotions and wrapping thing up.
Wind19 chapter 44 . 12/20/2013
They're safe! But we aren't quite out of the woods yet...
Masterful as always. The "falling action" is interesting.
Wind19 chapter 43 . 12/16/2013
The title of this chapter was perfect and established a feeling of suspense and danger from the get-go, and as always the chapter was well-written and I look forward to your next update.
Jerusalem2045 chapter 43 . 12/15/2013
The final count down! Ah! I'm on pins and needles!
Wind19 chapter 41 . 12/8/2013
As always, very enjoyable!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 41 . 12/6/2013
Whoa! Its getting too crazy! so glad Jaz showed up to save poor Jonathan! Loving it!
Wind19 chapter 40 . 12/4/2013
On tenterhooks. Or maybe grappling hooks.
Wind19 chapter 38 . 12/2/2013
:D Nice rising action
Wind19 chapter 37 . 11/29/2013
You are a very gifted writer. I'm currently on the edge of my seat, on tenterhooks, what have you and may figuratively die of the suspense while waiting for your next update- so PLEASE, I am begging you, put me out of my misery!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
Whoa! This is getting insane! Very well write chapter :)

(There was a typo I think where cat sits back on her motorcycle, but it says 'said back' instead)
Jerusalem2045 chapter 36 . 11/4/2013
Aw pat and midge, so cute! But poor torque...I love how the team supports one another with stuff like that.