Reviews for In The Limelight
Hii chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
You're a really good writer! Pls update :)
sbibs.rox chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Totally amazing... Seriously... Please update soon... you've got me hooked!:)
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
He took a chance and it paid off! Better yet, she was honest upfront about her past and her fears. It is just too bad that she still doesn't understand the full evil nature of her ex.

I assume that he will be showing up soon? Chaos to follow?
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
I know somebody in real life who is like Ryan and who has a mother like his. Between the two of them they made life miserable for a certain young woman, to the point where she needed security at her divorce proceedings. Two years have passed now and they are making some othe poor girl's life miserable I hear, yet the first girl I mentioned still has moments of paranoia and outright terror. Sadly, little can be done until people like that commit murder... which is a little too late for the victim.

It seems that Sabrina is destined to sing whether she wants to or not.
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
It's great that they have a good relationship. Why was she living in Moscow for nine years? I missed that part.
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
I still believe that it would be better and safer in many ways to inform the band about the danger she is in. Otherwise they may be in danger too. Besides, it would afford her a measure of protection. Then again, people are often stupid about personal things. They don't want to burden others yet they never consider how silence makes things worse, not better.

Abused people are often the most guilty of this because, internally, they oftentimes blames themselves (at least in part) for their problems. I hope that this story won't become too tragic.
Megan chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Wow I love this story. Keep up the good work!
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Having her getting wet and bothered on a famous music video will definitely bring her location to Ryan's attention. Very dangerous.

I thought for a moment that the missing girl would have a singing part.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Wow I'm so emotionally invested in the characters, I love it. I desperately want to know why Sabrina quit the singing show... There had to be more to it. Can't wait to read more!
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
It is noble to sacrifice your dream for the sake of someone(s) who are worthy of your sacrifice. It is tragic to do the same thing for those who are completely unworthy.

If she starts generating Press attention, even if it is only as a manager, not as a singer, then Ryan will find her easily. It sounds like he will need to be dealt with. He probably did the whole alcohol binge just to prevent her from winning the contest and outgrowing him.
Happiness and sunshine chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
omg...
beepunny chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Ahhhh why did it have to stop there? I really like this story! The characters are well developed and I can already sense Sabrina and Nate's relationship blossom! I really hope you'll update soon (even though you just did)