Reviews for Once Upon A Mate
hitokori midnight chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Please update this story again soon !
Lady Alley666 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Amazing! Please please please please don't stop writing this, finish it please!
meeska chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Great story so far. Keep updating
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
OMG OMG OMG-YAY-Lucas put her mom in her place and now he knows her real name! Lordy girl I was BOUNCING ALL OVER with this chapter and GIGGLING like a teenager again-it felt MARVELOUS! AGAIN you have done another FANTABULOUS JOB with writing this and always and forever looking!
Infinite Iota chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Aw I still love it! Please update faster :]
Dragana chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Excellent story so far! Already in love with Lucas, can't wait for you to post the next chapter!
weiie chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hello! I enjoyed reading the 1st chapter, it would be great to see how things turn out after this for Mya.
bas chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I, personally, am not a big fan of werewolf stories but I must say I love this one! Can't wait for the next installment
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
OMG OMG OMG GIRL! DAMN this chapter has my stomach ALL TIED UP IN KNOTS and wanting hell of ALOT more! I hate her mom and sister! I LOVE Ethan and let us see if the Prince is a nice guy-he might be! Mya DESERVES something good to happen to her! YOU ARE DAMN BRILLIANT Sarah!
Infinite Iota chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I love love love this story so far! Please keep writing! I literally can't wait for the next chapter!
Elam Rachel chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
can't wait for the next chapter, the drama is hovering, this is better then "harry potter"
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG Sarah-this made me smile, giggle and then down right bawl my eyes out. I want to kick Mya's mother and her sister's asses-stupid bit**es! EXCEPTIONAL WRITING and BEAUTIFUL/AMAZING story! I hope and pray you continue with this story-it is well worth the read to me-especially as it caught me in the first chapter which sometimes is a rarity. You are GREAT!
Elam Rachel chapter 1 . 3/4/2013