Reviews for My Friends
if.only-if.only chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow, this is so pretty! You're really good at poetry.
jesusfreakauthorgirl17 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
The rhtym, pattern, rhym and metapor makes this a great one!
Pocket Locket chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
BEAUTIFUL! See short and simple notes make all the difference. And I loved this. you'll realize after writing for a while that you're toughest emotional times in your life become gold in poetry. That's what poetry is: It's emotion with variation. I loved this one too and I can definitely relate. You're style is very similar to mine in the sense that we find ourselves writing in rhyme. (no pun intended in that slight rhyme right there) but this again was amazing.
The Loved And Unloved chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
_ Really? The Last one I read? And it's this? .-.

This made me cry. Oh my Glob. My eyeliner got all out of whack with my mascara saying, "Hey girl, we're going to rub off and make your eyelashes feel weird."

I ABSOLUTELY love this.

Why did I tear up..I got my reasons.

But it wasn't a bad thing.

This poem is filled with tons of dark beauty and just an overall well executed poem(':

Please continue writing!

(Follows you as an author)

-Amber

- Aka The Loved And Unloved
Mending the Sky chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
You've got a very memorable style. The rhyme is very good, and your writing is visceral, making the reader feel deeply. Keep on writing. You're very talented. :)
Jeremiah Cecil chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
When i read something, and think it's beautiful.. and still can't decide what it's about...

at that point, I'm not sure if it's good or not. I do know, however, that I liked it.
BetrayedByJustice chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
wow this is good, i like the emotion in it. although (and this could just be me ) but is the last few lines describing a blade? it's well written with great style:) well done a beautiful poem!