Reviews for swan, here and gone
Eternal MS chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
When something bad happens, don't close the book, just turn the page. Just keep swimming!
electrical moon chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
This makes me so, so afraid for you. Please please please do not hurt yourself. You can find happiness and lasting joy, just hang in there.
electrical moon chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Oh, Katie, I'm so sorry you feel this way. Have you talked to anyone about this, a counselor or parent? If you always go back to feeling sad you might be depressed. Talking to people can really help; my friend went through depression and she's on medication now and doing so much better. If you want someone to talk to, I'm always here to listen. Just keep swimming!
electrical moon chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
This is so, so true. I love your pillowbook because it gives me a near-daily taste of poetry. Keep it up!
adaer chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
"Love is two awful people doing terrible things to each other, all for the other person. It is on of the most beautiful things I have seen." -someone whose name I have forgotten
Eternal MS chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I am confused. Why does God need to explain anything to us? It is our job and responsibility to get to know God through interpreting the bible and attending church meetings, God does not come to us by himself. In order to gain something, we always have to work for it and put in the effort. Also, we can never get rid of God's influence on our lives just because we do not want to believe in him.
blue eyed bitch chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
"my dreams are all cigarettes and tangled hair and beautiful people" favorite lines
blue eyed bitch chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
i'll be sure to check them out
blue eyed bitch chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
you do.
blue eyed bitch chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
i like this one a lot
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
sparrow is a word wasted on the name of a stupid bird, don't you think?