Reviews for Bladeless
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
Seems like this is going to be no easy recovery. Seems some are aware of the magical clown's antics...this Zale fellow seems interesting.

Well we learned a bit more about magic in this world...time to see how the cast will utilize it to save the day and all.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
A home for the knights en? Well, seems like for a home to knights they are not in the best of times since they are being at the bay of one wizard or something.

We got introduced to a few new guys but we will see who sticks around.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
Well its clear Eli is scrambling to keep his wits during a intense situation, at least he is doing better then some of the miners.

He did well to under-mind the hot headed Bandit...I did not expect things to be resolved that swiftly but oh well seems like he is just the opening act and Baz is the true threat...never trust clowns.

We will see how things go from here but now the stage is set so till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
All right time to see what is so bladeless about this story. Well, got to fill in those introductions...things seem all right to start off. Eli seems ok...decent enough though he might be pushed to a angry place by this magical bandit, depends on how much he cares about Frederick for now I suppose. Well...we have a clear start to this so we will see where it goes from here...till next time.
Razorine chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
The fantasy set-up is interesting, and the idea of mysterious metals caught my eye. So, is the bandit the mysterious man who introduces magic? Or maybe someone saves Eli and is that man!

Nice intro, and the characters appear to be likeable, especially Luke. I grinned at 'die-mands' xD

I would be expecting a huge adventure story with harems and giant worms, but with the way you set up the story I think I'll enjoy witnessing Bladeless' uniqueness x3

I'm actually doing research for the RAOSC (Chaos)piece, but imma review this chapter anyway. Then I might review the other chapters sometime... I think. orz

Will read more! ;D
cmaej chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
I knew Peter and Eli will clash soon because of their opposing powers. So Princess Sapphire turns out to be a Pince Lazarus. That's bit disappointing, only because I was saving a 'Power Puff Girls' joke. :P Is his name a play on the word 'lapis', or is it just an obvious foreshadow?

Speaking of obvious, Baz is definitely up to something. I bet he's serving some sort of higher entity who feeds off of war and chaos. Tristan is dumber than a sack of rocks for not seeing though Baz's schemes. If Tristan's element was earth, that would have been a bad pun.

And the plot thickens.
cud-b-better chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
The families home town is going to be attacked!? I still cannot fully understand baz's motives, but I like his sinister nature. He is easily one of the best characters of this series if not the best. Peter could have been a little more sympathetic to his brother, but oh well. I want Tristan to hurry up and get himself killed, a once defeated villain is no longer an interesting villain.

But good job heating the story up.
Jax Creation chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Baz is running amok sowing the seeds of chaos, isn't he? After the last scene in Ch3, I'm inclined to believe he knew the King was going to ask for magic and wanted to see what he would do with it -w-

So this "messenger" is actually a threatening envoy from a neighbouring kingdom... that makes more sense now.

And too rash, Peter *facedesk*. Magic is going to have its side-effects, you fool. But I am curious as to what his other power is. Guess he's going to have to work that one out on his own.

Zale is just giving out magic like Baz... orz. But he gives off a mentorish vibe as opposed to Baz's creeps. Gives me the feeling he'll return at some point.
Jax Creation chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I'm getting a bit confused as to whether magic is a common thing or not, lol. Did Fargus suddenly gain the power or did he have it all along? These sorts of things could benefit from a bit of elaboration.

And Peter, what are you planning on doing with that... orz. Sounds like a fight is at hand in the next chapter.
Jax Creation chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Magic glowing metal that turns magic on itself? How interesting...

And never trust a jester. (Or a harlequin... Especially a harlequin.) I like Baz, hehe...

This chapter's an improvement on the first one imo. Less idle chatter and exposition,and more action, however, the pacing is all over the plot. I'm still not feeling the impact at the loss of Fredricks or the use of magic, and where did that pit come from anyway? O.o

Build up the suspense and draw it out a little more. Also try to break up your paragraphs and make them shorter and sharper when things get intense.
Thundy chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Woah! Tons of action!
Godmetal! The counter to mages!
This is great, great story, Micah...and I really cant wait to read more of this x3
Thundy chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Food with a touch of salty tears. Yuck.
Anyways, this was a nice, emotional chapter xD
Pyrean mercenaries...Good guys
And again, magic OP
Thundy chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Interesting turn of events xD
Peter meets the bandits, who are being pursued by the Terr Knights
Wonder what the Royal Blacksmith will do with that metal xD
DevilPogoStick chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Okay, again like the last chapter...Things are just going about in a crazy fast pace I can't keep up with. O_o

I mean the king was helpless and then...He pulls out a freaking sword! O_O

And now Eli is back in the fray but I kind of forgot about him...

The fight was impressive yet damn was it all over the place...Sorry. :(

Keep it up!
DevilPogoStick chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Hmmmm, I'm not sure what to say, a lot has happened in this chapter.

I mean Ruby won't stop angsting, Peter tells her to shut up (well, in a way), she does, the knights are sadly red shirts, king is treated like crap from some dude, and...Yeah, I felt like a lot is being pushed into my head.

i mean its fun to see it but it works a lot when the pacing is slowed in a way that my head can easily process without making it feel like it'll explode.

Nevertheless, keep up the work!
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »