Reviews for Tuesday
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This story is great! I really love the way you write :) I've read your other stories on your ff account and I'm in love with The Perfect Match! Please continue this story, I love the pairing!
Revamp chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
A sexy little moment in the beginning marks this chapter's overall cuteness. I love that Micah is into a cars. He's be the kind of guy I'd talk to for ages, since I also love cars (more specifically classic cars) I love that Gavin and Tuesday hit it off, and how Gavin and Micah have this little attention fight over Tuesday. They're actually quite comical. This chapter was great! Awesome job!
Kilian Grey chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Hope Gavin can keep both Johns and the creeper away. Ha not likely. Loved it as usual.
Lanalovesyaoi chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
This chapter was so adorable! I loved it!
Revamp chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
I like the new developments, especially those that were made with John's and his insight on Tuesday. It's also going to be intriguing to read future chapters, especially with the latest developments here as well. I look forward to seeing what will become of our little Tuesday.
Kilian Grey chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Mr. Johns had the hots for Tuesday? Bad news - Tuesday doesn't even know the man exists - except that he is there as his keeper and his brother's spy.
And Jasper can go *bleep* himself...
Revamp chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
This was a sexy chapter. It was wonderful and beautifully written, lemon full of great description and emotional depth. Great job!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Whoa! What a start!

But... did you change perspectives in this single chapter? It was really different and interesting how you did that, a tad hard to follow but I write a story that switches characters all of the time so it wasn't hard for me to keep up. I may just add this to my alerts...

Chiisutofupuru
Kilian Grey chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Tasty, lemons, so sweet and tart! Yummy!
Lanalovesyaoi chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Awesome! I loved it!
Kilian Grey chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
I was going to say something sappy but I changed my mind. Loved the chapter, them getting to know each other better and the confessions were great, I liked that it was long and filled with them together being happy.
Oh, I guess I got sappy anyway. Sigh, just love these two...
Revamp chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
It's nice to see Micha's inner feelings and how he faces the irony of his metamorphisis. I like how you go through his jealosy and insecurities. Gavin seems like a foot loose and fancy free type of guy, even though he has a pretty dark past. Despite that, his character is so charming and sweet. I love the conversations between he and Micha as well. This chapter was great!
Kilian Grey chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
D%&! S&#! you stopped, right there? Oh you _cliffdweller... Arrrgh. I'm dangling here!
Yeah, you drove me to it, that was so sweet. I'll have to reread Chapter 10 now.
This story is going to give me a heart attack. I just love it and you for making me this way.
Revamp chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
This chapter was a nice look into Ian's past with Tuesday. Ian was certainly a whiny, bratty, jealous kid, wasn't he? It's cute how Tuesday got his name, though. The moments with the two brothers are just heartwarming and adorable and I love their special bond. The symbolism behind Tuesday's name is great as well, what with it starting off as a joke, only to morph into something that Ian came to love.

I wonder what Ian is going to do now, and what's going to happen when he finds Tuesday. Can't wait until your next update!
Kilian Grey chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Good chapter, lots of interesting background, humor and brotherly love. Ian needs to get a grip, Tuesday isn't a child any more.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »