Reviews for Chayla
Skylair Hernandez chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
This is amazing. You write really well, and the plot and ideas are great. This story makes me think of the song Suicide Is Painless (the M*A*S*H theme-tune). Please write more!
carifoo2001 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
This story is amazing update soon PLEASE! I just found this story yesterday and it is soooooo awesome. I'm so glad I found it at first I didn't think I would like this but clicked on it anyway and am so glad I had clicked on it I think this is the best story I have found on fictionpress. Definitely. Keep updating!
sparklevamp chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
New chaptaaaaa WHAT WHAT

Omg I hope she didn't just get roofied.

""Sure!" I thrilled, nearly bouncing at the idea. Where would we go? What would we do?" YOU ILLEGALLY UNDER THE INFLUENCE DUMB ASS.

Oh my Shawn, she's thinking of seeing a movie while kissing a random stranger cHAYLA WAT R U DOIN.

Um what.

Okay she's weird on drugs. That poor guy! He just thought they could enjoy the sess together and then she threatens a suicide mission! Wtf!

And she fell asleep, wow. CHAYLAAAA WHYYYYY.
sparklevamp chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
OMG YOU UPDATED I MISSED THIS STORY EVERY DAY! and YOU GOT ANOTHER REVIEWER YAY I'M AM CRYING FROM HAPPINESS!

You put up a picture of Alice in the banner area? Hmm.

haha, yes. gettin outta here bitches.

I love how convinced she is that their going to kill her haha. It feels like some sorority hazing initiation thing to me.

"You don't wanna know, hun." OH MY GOSH, I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THIS. I hate being called hun in a patronizing tonw, like I'm younger or less superior, and I HATE when they say I don't wanna know. If I didn't want to know, I wouldn't have asked! Sorry about the mini tirade, but COME ON. It's seriously annoying.

Oh and also that's coke, right?

no don't take the drugs noooooooo

dang it she didn't listen to me. Next chapter's gon be cray.
A Cheerful Exaggeration chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
This is really good! You should seriously post some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
DONT DROP THAT DUN DUN DUN! MY SIDE KICK IS RING WORM! I AM THE MIGHTY JK COOL SHADES! I CANT TURN OFF CAPS LOCK! i did it. I will return.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
this is sparklevamp checking to see if anons can comment because I want my friends who are mostly all non-fictionpressers to read this.
sparklevamp chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
This mah story jam.

Hey I lived in New Jersey.

HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE CAKE, THAT IS QUITE THE PLOT TWIST. Okay, maybe it's not THAT big, but I sure as shit didn't see it coming! Nina and Shawn, aaaahh! Does she have a different last name than him? Did we even KNOW her last name? I'm goin crazy ova heeya!

I don't get why she feels betrayed. He had no reason to lie to her, so just because he changed one tiny detail doesn't mean he's a liar. Come on, Chayla.

Some of the things Shawn says, omg... His humor is so wry when it's at her expense.

Ah yes, te beginning
sparklevamp chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
I pimped this story on my Facebook wall. I said if my friend don't read it, I'll kill them all in their sleep. Just kidding hahah... ._.

Aw. :( Even though she's a bitch, I feel bad for Ivy.

Shawn suddenly enters the room. Tensions rise.

It says Shawn freezes like a dear in headlights, and Shawn rhymes with fawn. Hahaha. Ba dum-ch.
I wonder how he's going to make it up to her.

"The rest of the meeting I fed him line after line of bullshit and he ate it all right up." LOL I love her sass.

Yay, Nina's back. :3 Even if she's psycho, she's a fun character.

Wait, if Nina's hair is short because it's been burned off, is Chayla's too? I remember in the last chapter she said she had long hair but idk if that was her describing herself before or after the fire.

I need more people to discover this awesome sauce story. Yes, I did just bring back awesome sauce.
sparklevamp chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Next chaptaaaaa.

Aw, a hummingbird tattoo. How cute. I really want stars on my hips.

"Slap some cuffs on you and drag you out." Yes please.

It's too bad about her grandparents. They seemed so nice. :(

Black coffee. What a MAN. Black coffee is a drink for MEN, because its STRONG and MANLY. HOOHAH!

i think they should kiss wait what

That awkward moment when I realize Shawn was in the first two chapters and I didn't eVEN KNOW. he was the officer at the gate when she came with the social worker, and the one who stopped Kyle and told Chayla "Says the girl who isn't giving life a fair chance." HE'S SI DREAMY OKAY? I CAN'T GET OVER IT.

"That isn't the kind of question that an answer comes easy with." Stop being so fucking cute.

Aw, she saw pity in his eyes. I wonder if he was thinking of his brother. Maybe it wasn't pity, maybe it was empathy?

Ugh, don't medicate the bitch. Just let her make out with Shawn and everything will be fine and dandy.

Noooo I wish this was a published book or something already so I won't have to waaaait.
sparklevamp chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Finally getting around to reading this aksgsahj. As lovely as it feels to be the only one experiencing your great story, as if it were like our own secret, I really hope you get more reviewers/favs/followers.

Oh hey, is this her love interest? An older man, and someone who works on the inside? Oooh, scandalous. Me like, me like.
AND HE'S HOT, TOO!

"What did they think I was going to do, escape into the woods with a good amount of my skin burned off? I don't think so." LOL, so sassy.

Shawn Brennen, the name of a sex god.

"He's twenty-three and was born on Valentine's Day." Can this guy GET any hotter? But damn, he's got some baggage. And do my eyes deceive me or do I detect a note of Remember Me here? Hmmm? HMMMM?

"Shawn now sported a black t-shirt and loose jeans." HE JUST GOT HOTTER, UNF.

OMG, TEH ANGST.

Thank you for this attractive male that I will fantasize about in my dreams tonight.
sparklevamp chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aw dude. This is some sick shit. Wouldn't they do weekly checks? HOW DID NINA GET LIGHTER FLUID? OH MY GOD.

so yeah...when does she meet the boy? I NEED NEXT CHAPTER SDFGHJFKDSJ. I usually don't ask for updates but we've been using the laptops at school and it is so much more fun to read this than write my English paper.
sparklevamp chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
uNNNNGH. I really like the story so far! Chayla is an interesting name, it's so unique. I hope you'll update soon. I don't read a lot here, mostly just post, but you reviewed one of my stories so I decided to check your stuff out. I see you only recently joined. I'm glad you did! Can't wait for the next chapter!

But that really is too bad about Chayla. Life sucks ass.
sparklevamp chapter 1 . 3/7/2013