Reviews for A Frozen Heart
girliegirl chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Destin was so cute in this chapter. I'm sure he melted alot of hearts. And I love the fact that Eclaire punched instead of slapped, so much cooler!
I hope nothing bad happened to him after drinking that potion...
Keysie chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Once again, Michele is too hard to read. But the last thing she did makes me think she's just acting and plotting to take Eclaire home. What happened to Destin? Did he die? I doubt he died, the story haven't even started properly, right? Right? UPDATE
Shoo chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Haha, she bruised his ego? Gracious lady indeed.
Picturing Destin as a grow up when talking about birthdays makes my heart melt, so touching and romantic! Too bad he's only 14...
ELie chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Destin shouldn't trust so easily... But Michele said that thing would help making Eclaire love him, but it seems more like it killed him?
smiley chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
What did she do to him? She didn't kill him, right? Don't tell me she did that just to make Eclaire come back with her?
wooshie chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Omg, I have you so much right now! I need to know that Destin is ok. How can you end with such a cliffhanger? UPDATE SOON! Don't forget, I know where you live.
RLY chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I knew Michele had hidden motives! She's probably poisioned him and is using the antidote to make Eclaire come back with her. I love the part where Destin is talking about why he wants a birthday, and picturing him as a grown up while saying that makes me all giddy!
Jinxie chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I'm having mixed feelings about Michele... one moment she seems like a friend, the other she seems like the enemy... Which side is she on?
And Destin is too trusting, I hope Michele didn't do him serious damage with that potion... Update soon?
Didi chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I can't believe you! You actually ended with such a cliffhanger! Grrr.
Poor Destin, I hope he will be alright. Michele is too mysterious...
QTY chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I knew it, Michele is not to be trusted! I hope Destin is alright... Is she using him as a hostage to make Eclaire come back home with her? Update soon!
JJ chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
The prologue is interesting. The whole thing with "them" makes you curious and ask "where are they going?" "who are 'them'?" and "what are 'them'?". It's a good start.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
There should have been a more loving scene between Sebastian and Eclaire in this chapter. The whole thing that went by in a blur should have been more detailed! I like Destin but it seems Eclaire likes Sebastian so I'm rooting for him. Even if Destin makes her blush he's too young for her. Or are you going to skip forward in time and make him grown up?
Didi chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Ok, so Destin seems serious about his feelings. Michele seems suspicious, I don't like her. But what about Sebastian? I missed the lovely dovely stuff between them in this one. Unless Destin becomes older soon I'm rooting for Sebastian.
Didi chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I hope Sebastian gets a good pay because of all the trouble he has to go through. I don't know if I'm rooting for Sebastian or Destin yet since the "suitor with hidden motives" hasn't showed up yet. But Destin is too young for her at the moment, right?
Didi chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
A good first chapter. Destin seems interesting, but is he really serious?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »