Reviews for Lonely Divide
Shadowdawn199 chapter 39 . 10/13/2013
Hey, don't go putting words into the Observer's mouth. I'll do more than consider it. I'll make it a certainty. Alternate plan? Hmm. Sounds bad. I got confused for a bit with the woman in the bathroom whether it was Jake or Rose. Because Rose is usually the swooning. Then I realised it was Jake, and I laughed. The Narrator clearly wants another book. He's even vacuumed his rug so we would come back.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
A hair. Maybe that'll be helpful.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 29 . 7/5/2013
Some violence to end the chapter. Good way to go.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
Good to know that you can help not so ghosts.
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
they are characters in a roll playing game. -it's usually role playing, unless they really are acting like small round loaves of bread? Or tossing small loaves of bread around?
lucaless chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
"the Narrator blurs this part a little because as the observer you already know everything about them, and he doesn't want to bore you." loved this intervention XD

In chapter 6. I couldn't figure out who was talking sometimes during the card conversation...
Shadowdawn199 chapter 27 . 6/14/2013
Well, if it wasn't already interesting, its going to become even more so.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Oh, no, it isn't his day at all. I think Clayton should have been able to land at least one hit on the ESPer, though.
lucaless chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
It kinda reminded me mspaintadventures?
lucaless chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Oh, Lord! I got so into the whole meeting thing I forgot the story had not begun!
Shadowdawn199 chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
Haah, funny. I was wondering when they would realize they're all naked.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
Dun dun duhhh. So cool.
lucaless chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I'm loving the story, but the "no differenciation" of "than" and "then" is kinda bothering me
Still, I'll keep reading, this story is really really interesting!
Shadowdawn199 chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
Oh wow. ESPER DOLPHIN FOR THE WIN!
Shadowdawn199 chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
Wow, suspicious people and gadget making. Fun. And a girl frozen in ice. And cyborgs being hard to heal and use magic on.