Reviews for Bad music, bad boys and bad decisions - MM Slash!
calamity jane chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Aw it's over already!? That was quick, good story though. Glad Tyler got his happy ending!
Hope you keep writing :)
heyitsstupidme chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
I'm glad Tyler and John have their happy end and that John is finally honest with himself. In my opinion the exciting things happened too fast, but those were written well and I definitely look forward to reading other storys from you. I especially liked how you made Tyler to a character with his own personality and feelings. By the way, I think the summary is really good. It makes people interested in the story. I enjoyed reading that story. :)
Hopes chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
That was way awesome. :)

Loved it! Adorable. ;p
heyitsstupidme chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Jen seems to be a great friend. I can't wait for the next chapter in their plan. I definitely like the code names. :)
calamity jane chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
So glad I found this story! You really bring the characters to life and continually surprise me. On what could have been the usual, cliche story, this def is not. You've given it a fresh spin!

I really like Tyler, he's a very realistic and interesting character. I'm still on the fence about John, still can't decide if I like him or not. :) I know he has many issues, so I'll have to wait and see how he responds and deals with them.

Tyler's mom is another great character, if only all moms were like her. I was very intrigued with (omg, sorry I can't remember his name) the 23 year old guy Tyler danced with at the club, maybe he'll be making another appearance!?

Keep up the great job and I look forward to reading more!
Hopes chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Ohhh Awesome! :D

Can't wait to see what will happen. :)
heyitsstupidme chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
I really liked this chapter, it's probably my favourite one of this story right now. I liked the way you wrote it, especially Tyler's talk with his mom. Tyler doesn't let John just play with him and that's great.
blackkitties chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
You just hooked yourself another reader. :P I love it so far and can't wait for more. I'm so glad I looked past my dislike of taylor swift and gave this story a click ;P
heyitsstupidme chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Sorry, I totally forgot to review yesterday's chapter. I really liked both of the chapters and it's great that you post a chapter every day, but everything is happening too fast for my taste. But well, I liked the scene in the club and I'm curious if Tyler will see Lance again. I'm afraid John will freak out in the morning (another thing that happens in almost every story, but I still think it's entertaining). :)
Tyler's right, their relationship is like a game right now and they both want to be the one in control. I enjoyed reading the last two chapters and I look forward to the next one!
Hopes chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Aww. Awesome, and adorable at the end. :)
Hopes chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Way awesome! :D
CrystalizedTearDrop chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I love this story! The way John and Tyler interact with each other is so adorable. I just about died when I read the part where John calls Tyler out on video taping him. I was like mortified for Tyler while reading it. But I'm glad Tyler got the last say in the matter at the end of the chapter. I look forward to yur daily updates and I can't to read the wrest of this story.
julianmarq chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Aah I can't wait for the next chapter, your story just keeps getting better.
heyitsstupidme chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Are you updating every day? I've never seen anyone update so fast. :)
I don't know, I think the kiss happened a bit too early. Tyler was really brave doing it and in the end, the whole scene wasn't that cliché, but Tyler and John haven't talked to each other for such a long time. So, maybe the kiss didn't happen to early, but I feel like the feelings Tyler has for John grew unnaturally fast. I really liked the ball though and I like that Tyler seems to be a strong character. I also think his costume was a great idea. :)
I wonder if we'll read more about that kid from Tyler's English class. I think I'll enjoy reading this story a lot.
heyitsstupidme chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I think it is great that the readers can be sure that the story will be finished. It's always sad when an author doesn't finish a good story. There are many clichés in the story, but I really like the way you write and Tyler is a very authentic character. I think basing a story on a song is a good idea and I especially liked this chapter, because they could get to know each other better. I wonder if John will find the scetchbook sometime. I liked the first four chapters of this and I hope more people will read and review this. I look forward to the next chapter and anything that will happen next. :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »