Reviews for Perfectly Imperfect
DarkAngel1130 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I'm glad you explained why you've been gone. And don't worry, you're excuse wasn't as sorry of an excuse as you think. It makes sense to me that you would want to change some things. I know how it feels because I've felt the same about my own story. So take you're time and good luck! :)
renegade01 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
I kinda want them both...
DarkAngel1130 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I know I'm happy with it. I think this chapter was perfectly okay. I could understand that it was time for Nora to realize that maybe things aren't so bad as she always thought they were. And even if she doesn't want kids I think she eventually will have at least one. Maybe even with Callum? That would be cute. But at least she also realized that he's not the bad guy after all and she's been judging him without knowing it. Now the next step is to fall in love with him. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
renegade01 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
mate i am in love with your story already ;) you write really well and its easy to feel everything Nora is going through. Parker's gonna need to step up his game ;)
DarkAngel1130 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I laughed out loud when Callum called Nora a dork. One reason is because she actually is funny when she acts like herself and the other because my sister said that me calling myself a dork is like calling myself a whale's penis because that's what it's called. Anywho, Nora needs to cancel her engagement and go out with Callum. He's amazing! He's cute and has tattoos which must make him look dangerous in a charming way. He cooks and he IS charming! Gosh! Where are guys like that located? I hope Nora realizes that Parker's not really the one for her.
DarkAngel1130 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I'm so glad you finally updated a new chapter. And Chrissy sounds like a b with an itch. She's been staying in contact with Nora's mother and throws it at her like she should have known when she truly didn't. Maybe that's why Nora's mother asks her every once in a while why she isn't talking to Chrissy anymore because she is. And Callum sounds a thousand times better than Parker. Parker might be "perfect" to Nora but no one is truly perfect. And Nora needs someone to make her feel normal and like herself, not like she needs to be someone who she isn't. I wonder if she'll ever realize that...?
DarkAngel1130 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
I stumbled into your story accidentally and I'm so glad I did because it's so funny! You're a really great writer and I hope you keep writing. I also hope you update soon because I'd love to see what happens between Callum and Nora.