Reviews for Marko Tenkou
cud-b-better chapter 31 . 8/17/2014
I always love everything hero comes out with, kudos to him being able to convert a week into hours minutes and seconds in an instant (my math would have me thinking about it for far too long) as well as the slight segment at the end. Also liking the ignore Shani lets freeload at her house. But now I'm even more confused regarding Hero's true identity, and what purpose he along with the others serve.

Just a couple of suggestions/corrections always take with a grain of salt:

pleased to find [event] more damages - [even]

While Leon did [entrusted] her in my care - [entrust]
360pages chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Surprise ending, though the start that listed all her problems was kind of lengthy, it probably could have been done more naturally if the chapter was a little longer rather than dumped at the start.
360pages chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I remember a similar concept, but damn I have no idea what the name of it was, anyway for a prologue it's good. Can't really complain or hate it since it's a prologue, though I can't help but feel that this could be put in the beginning of the first chapter without much problem.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
""" 'That's all the same amount of time,' Titania thought to herself. """ - Quote from story.

Durrr, is she slow or what? I think this line isn't needed as the 'way' Hero said 'his' line makes it so incredible obvious it makes me think Titania is slow in the head for even thinking that, or somehow making Hero sound number smart.
(Yey, some humour again!)

Chiisutofupuru
cud-b-better chapter 30 . 5/31/2014
Well, I like that the heros are actually thinking about their tenkous to such a degree. I was kind of expecting Suits to try and recruit shani to add an element of friend betrayal into the story, it would have been dramatic to say the least.

Anyway a few errors/corrections I think I noticed:

slightly [lending] back on the wall - [leaning]

He was [nowhere] compared to them - [nothing]

I wish the betraying Tenkou and her mother [would] just talk it out and - [add into sentence]

yet there [was] something alien about it - [add into sentence]
Chiisutofupuru chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
I miss all of the humour! Why is everyone so serious? (It didn't begin serious)
Even Hero! I would have thought for sure that he would have been looking on the bright side of things.

Chiisu
cud-b-better chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
Wow what a despicable entity. I get the feeling that it may become the 'last boss'. How ruthless it was just then. Anyway finally the secrets are out and I think that thing is more evil than the traitor.

There were quite a few typos and missing words in this chapter so it may be an idea to quickly skim through it again.
cud-b-better chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
It looks like they will now have all the gang, but what is with those grave like things? Oh well I guess the next chapter will tell. But I get the feeling you moved this part a little bit too fast (only just recruited the earth tenkou). But I can't deny that things are really heating up.
cud-b-better chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
And a chapter for the villains, I can't wait for the showdown between the two groups. It looks like it may come even sooner than I thought. Also got to see that they have some personality and aren't just plain gits. The fire tenkou is an interesting villain.
cud-b-better chapter 26 . 5/19/2014
Well this was quite the emotional chapter titania I think handled the death very well. I'm kind of hoping he can be resurrected again though. Just one thing about that history talk (cud's knowledge isn't the best) didn't he die along with another of his allies at that time? And the earth tenkou has joined the fight but her attitude I felt was ill placed for the reason they were there.

Another good chapter, ones death will make everyone else stronger.
cud-b-better chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
Now this was dramatic Shani is okay but umetaro got slain, but he was pretty damn bad ass in his last moments. I'm kind of wondering if his tenko can get herself a new hero to replace him, or will she be heroless.

I'm also looking forward to hero getting some pay back against the figure that killed his mentor.
cmaej chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
Aw, a cool-down chapter after all the action and drama. I wonder how Tenkous work without their hero. It seems that Umetaro's death will help Marko's development as a fighter. But I'm afraid that Titania will regress. And let's not forget Hero is gradually regaining his memories.

It also appears that Shani's and Dei's tenkou/hero relationship is improving. I mentioned this before, but I'm glad he stood up for himself, but remained dutiful and came to her assistance. I didn't take him seriously when he first appeared. Perhaps he will develop as well.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 29 . 4/11/2014
Whoa! What a plot twist! Did you plan this all out or are you making it all up as you go?
That's some serious info there.

Chiisutofupuru
Senketsu chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Why are you describing boobs...?
I love Hero.
Senketsu chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
So this is your most famous story? It has that awesome narrative though -w- umm, Markou... whoa.
320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »