Reviews for Money In My Pocket
clt7brdgfrth chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
This is a great story. I would love little one shots every now and then. Rhodey and Jack have so complex characteristics and depth that you could have some real fun.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
That was hilarious! Loved the way it ended. Great story :3
Midnights Scream chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Oh Jack Casey...I totally saw that coming, but at least there will be a date. lol. Oneshots? They sound they could be fun and you can never have too much Rhodey and Jack Casey so give it a shot. great job!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Oh we definitely HAVE to have those one-shots. I absolutely love this story and think it could have and should gone on forever so pleaseee little one-shots.
marginal-utility chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
That's a good place to end :)
I would like to see one shots.
Tobi Is A Girl's Name chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
GIMME THE RHODEY/JACK BOYFRIEND SH*T! I DEMAND IT I DON'T WANT THIS TO END! Yeah, there's my opinion on the whole thing and I must be obeyed. Please?
sam chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
I love rhodey and jack! And I would definitely love to read more oneshots about them
pour bottes chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
You're amazing. These fast updates were a thrill, and these characters are absolutely adorable. There was a lot of emotion packed into these chapters, but it definitely felt a little short (albeit perfect as it is). I would love to see following one-shots. Please do.
Daneeno chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
For something you wrote so quickly this story is amazing! It's better than some stories that took people months to write, not only the but everything is so creative and unique the characters, the plot, etc.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
Yep I like fluff and this was nice fluff. I loved your morning routine "Give me a blowjob and I'll be your best friend". Cant wait for the next chapter :3
Ney13 chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
Honestly, I can't tell which is funnier: the actual story or your comments at the end of them.
Tobi Is A Girl's Name chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
If you'll excuse me, I have to go scoop my brains into this jar, you see, they melted from all the cute, ooooooh, da fluff! _
Ney13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Lol, this is so funny:)
heyitsstupidme chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
I'm really glad Rhodey could make up with everyone and Kach and him talked about everything. And I did love the fluff, especially the cuddling. I like that being manly is not that important anymore for Rhodey when he's around Jack. And Rhodey seems to be even a bit more romantic than Jack sometimes. :) The next chapter is the last chapter, right? I wish it wasn't already over tomorrow, but I also look forward to the next chapter.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
That was HOT! I am so glad i found this story i love it. Cant wait for the next update :3
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »