Reviews for Money In My Pocket
marginal-utility chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
When he grabbed and pulled Jack Casey back, he should have planted one on him.
Sayure chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Finally the so awaited sex scene. And yay this is the 50th review.
Sayure chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Did I ever say I like Rodhey? Because I do. He just makes me see myself and how I get that jealous and it's not over material things.
Sayure chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
I so much love Rhodey's personality and with Jack they're like made for each other. Rhodey should totally fuck him. I'm a little sadist in real life so bear with me.
Sayure chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh my God this chapter is so f**king great.
calamity jane chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Woohoo Rhodey finally caved haha! Caught up on the last couple chaps and really enjoyed them. Keep up the great writing!
marginal-utility chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Rhodey is a bigger diva than Jack Casey is.
Gemma is way too young to think about dating anyway.
heyitsstupidme chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
I'm glad that Rhodey is honest with himself. I suspected that Christine knew all along, but I thought Jack and Christine had planned it all out together. I like it that Rhodey and Jack are happy together. I wonder how long Jack and Rhodey can keep their relationship a secret though and if we'll see more from Henry.
calamity jane chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Ok I'm not liking Rhodey at the moment, he's gonna have a lot to make up for with Cole and Gemma.

Wouldn't Cole have figured it out by now, esp with Jack's obvious behavior?

Still enjoying your story so keep up the good work!
Midnights Scream chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Yikes. Stop making it worse Rhodey, but he's at a complicated point in his life I suppose and he's a teenager. Doesn't really get worse then that. great job!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Hahahahaha I started this, stopped, and then I began again. I'm just drawn to this for some crazy reason! :)
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I actually liked that you basically skipped over the break up thing. I feel like that was an appropriate Christine way to handle things though I must admit I'm surprised Rhodey didn't hassle Jack Casey about it. I think Rhodey's mom will be completely chill with him being gay. lol. Jack Casey is always pushing. great job!
Tobi Is A Girl's Name chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
No, no no, this works wonderfully . . . drool . . . sleeeeeeeepooooooover . . . .
marginal-utility chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
So Rhodey knows that boyfriends do touch. Smart of him. ;)
P-I-M-P chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Wow. They finally admitted their feelings! I really enjoyed the dialogue between Rhodey and Jack Casey. Also, the smut scene was good so be proud of it!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »