Reviews for Money In My Pocket
calamity jane chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Whoa Rhodey sure is stubborn...lol!

Luv the convo and hug between Rhodey and Cole, that scene was hilarious!

I think Rhodey's being set up at this Halloween Party, huh!? Can't wait to find out!
Tobi Is A Girl's Name chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
FINALLY! Geez, Rhodey cock-blocked himself so much, it's any wonder that he didn't blow his own mind.
marginal-utility chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
The smut is fine :)
Using his mom's lube was icky!
b chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Dude just finish it already, this shit's funny. :) "relations"-snort
Midnights Scream chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
The sex wasn't bad. It was actually what I would think Jack and Rhodey sex would be like. Jeez Jack Casey can talk dirty. I'm happy that Rhodey seems to be coming to some realizations, but I still wonder what's going to happen with Christine. I feel like she'll be cool about it oddly enough. great job!
Midnights Scream chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Oh dear, what are you doing Rhodey? You like Christine and while I think Jack Casey is awesome and you should both be together you shouldn't play with people's feelings. *snicker* he has a soft spot for gingers. I'm always kinda surprised when Rhodey acts like such a sweet heart when most of the time he's acting like a punk, but he's a great guy. Great job!
marginal-utility chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Rhodey's thought process has a filthy tongue.

What's up with his wanting to squeeze Cole and his gf anyway? don't know what to make of that!
Tobi Is A Girl's Name chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
About time, Rhodey! Geez, the dumb a** can't take a hint! Get on with it Batman!
calamity jane chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Woohoo, Jack certainly knows what he wants! Finally Rhodey admits the truth to himself! Can't wait to find out what happens next chap.
calamity jane chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Lol Rhodey needs to start being more honest with himself! Way to go after what you want Jack haha! I luvd this chap.
calamity jane chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
This is a fun story...glad I found it!

I like Rhodey and his relationship with Gemma. I don't know enough about Jack yet, but I do like the way he interacts with Rhodey! ;) Is he just friends with Christine or are they really dating? Did Jack say something to her about Rhodey?

The plot is starting to thicken (haha) and I look forward to reading what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Still loving Rhodey. I don't think I'll ever stop saying that. He has a soft spot for Cole! :D which means he's not a douche. lol. Yeah, he kinda earned that punched, but at the same time what did Jack Casey expect? great job and can't wait for the next chapter!
marginal-utility chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
How can Cole get so many girls with his freckly face and torture teeth?
Tobi Is A Girl's Name chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
WHERE THE LIVING /HELL/ IS THE REST? i DEMAND MORE, NOW, DO YOU HEAR ME? Besides, Rhodey and jack have to have the sex . . . . now, if possible.
Tobi Is A Girl's Name chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Does Rhodey know that he is slowly but surely falling for Jack? The bastard needs to wake up and smell the coffee.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »