Reviews for Money In My Pocket
Tobi Is A Girl's Name chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Well, well, so he is easy? Time to kiss and make up maybe?
Tobi Is A Girl's Name chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
First time's never free u
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
*snicker* I absolutely love Rhodey. And awh, Jack Casey is being sweet...in his weird oversexed way. I wonder what's going to happen now. Oh the suspense! :D great job!
heyitsstupidme chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Aww, Rhodey took so much time dressing up and then his date was cancelled... was this Jack's and Christine's plan all along? And Jack is apparently good at dancing seductively. I'm curious if they'll really sleep together. I hope they'll talk more and get to know each other better in the next chapters. They haven't really talked that much yet. :)
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
At last Rhodey is getting some clarity! lol
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Ah, Jack Casey has a major crush on Rodney...I see where this is going now. great job! can't wait for the next chapter :D
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
*snicker* they have a weird sort of friendship going on there. Rodney is kinda a horrible name though can't blame him for wanting to keep it quiet though for some reason the name Jack Casey just has an oddly nice ring to it. great job!
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Oh, this is going to get really funny...or really ugly.
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I like it. It's a very interesting way to start a story and I like the commentary. great job!
marginal-utility chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Rhodey is sooooo funny. He is like, 'I need money to take a girl out, so i am gonna get it from the guy i blow regularly.' lol
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Awsome! I love it :)
JUBE chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Hello! I'm one of those people who follow but don't review. I just never have anything constructive to say. Anyways, I'm enjoying the story. Thanks for uploading.
marginal-utility chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Nobody wants him to finger them. Poor boy.
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Yes, yes I am too lazy. But I decided to review and compliment how great the story is going! I'm really enjoying it and I'm glad you update often. Keep up the Great work!
heyitsstupidme chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I'm glad that you update so fast. I enjoy reading this story. The plot is very special. :)
I feel kind of sorry for Fran. Letting her wait for half an hour on that bench is not nice. Well, I guess the time just went by fast for Rhodey when he was in the bathroom with Jack. Of course, Rhodey hates Jack so much. :)
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »